philly--->

cantbomb

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 26.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i rok THE NORTHFACE

• Tax Report

• clownshoes

• vintage wears

And still they jock. Whatever, man. Stick to the Main Line and sell those bikes. Jealousy is a salty bitch. Go paint. I just did a freight and caught some street shit....you typed about me on the net. G-A-Y! Let me know who this is. I will be rolling through soon and I'd love to hack all your shit one night, coward!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Laughing at how all around pathetic you are is not jocking you.

It's clowning you.

You clown yourself with every post you make on here.

And I love how you act like you think you know who I am, accusing me of selling bikes on the main line, then turn around and ask who I am.

Keep guessing toyboy. :lol:

Private Message: Re: Awesome! Deal.

Recipients: Mcnabbed

Phil E. Bernbluntz III

Default Re: Awesome! Deal. - 11-15-2009, 10:03 AM

more confusion on your part. one day maybe youll get a clue of yuor own. in the meanwhile guess i have to keep spoonfeeding you son:

1- ceb moore is not a chill spot to paint. its a permission wall. theres a difference. i suggest the alleyway at hope street off girard. same time

2- i am not **** and i dont need him there to settle this. you need to schedule your own meeting with **** to settle whatever you started with him. i am not involved in that. this ones about me and you

3- i dont know how cool its gonna be but im looking forward to it too. for different reasons im sure. just dont waste my time. make sure you bring those 10 extra cans of rusto

see you at 2. dont be late i wont wait

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mcnabbed

Looking forward to this. Call me at your earliest convenience. Be cordial and nice. I paint with Rusto and believe it or not I cannot wait to meet you. I hate other writers but I do go out of my comfort zone, once in a while to resolve conflicts....especially stupid ones!

This could be cool.

Ground rules:

Bring, yourself and only ***.

Do not jump me. I do not fight unless I absolutely have to. I do not want to fight you guys. I here **** is 6'5" and "Covered in tats"...bad news!

I am rolling solo when I meet you guys. Do the same. We will ask random passers-by to judge our work.

Cecil B Moore Wall, Southside, Sunday at 2pm.

Peace,

J****

720-***********

WOW this kid is a fucking noodle! :lol: