philly--->

cantbomb

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 26.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i rok THE NORTHFACE

• Tax Report

• clownshoes

• vintage wears

REAL RECOGNIZE REAL!

YEAH. I CAUGHT WRECK, FUCKED UP SOME SHIT (SORRY, BEEF HAD ME THINKING ALL OVER THE PLACE!!) AND, SETTLED SOME BEEF BUT DAMN...NO SHOW!

NO MORE GAMES.

ALL TALK.

PEACE TO THOSE THAT CAME THROUGH, MADE CALLS AND MANNED UP. NO QUALMS. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE, GUYS! NP LOCALS ALL DAY. NOTHING BUT RESPECT!

TO THE ORIGINAL INSTIGATOR...WE ALL KNOW WHO KEPT IT REAL. YOUR REPUTATION IS TARNISHED. ONCE I RECOVER...

HANDLE YOUR SHIT LIKE A MAN! DON'T CALL ALL YOUR FRIENDS TO HAVE YOUR BACK, THAT IS BITCH-MADE. DON'T EVEN DRAG YOUR PEOPLE INTO THIS SHIT. THEY DID NOT WANT TO BE INVOLVED TO BEGIN WITH, YET YOU PERSISTED. I HAVE NO BEEF WITH THEM, JUST YOU!

YOU MESSED UP AND HAVE NO HEART. 5 ON 1 IS NOT A FAIR MATCH!

WE ALL KNOW WHAT REALLY HAPPENED...

PIECES!

I DID NOT GO OVER THE MB PIECE INTENTIONALLY! SHIT SUCKS. BUT HEY, MY SHIT CAN GET PAINTED OVER. DO IT!

NO MORE TALK, FOLKS!

how did you NOT go over it intentionally?

I was not paying attention. Stupid as that. I thought the whole time that HIM and his goons were going to roll up on me...I stood my ground. HE pussied the fuck out and I even played by his rules. People that chilled, were just passing through.:lol:

Its graff, it can get gone over again. MB, is not dead! Come on. Chill out, man! Be reasonable.

On that note, thanks for being a man. I have no beef with you or anyone else (only bitch ass BEYOND). If you don't like what I did, get MB on the horn and have him go over me, or do it yourself! I made a point and touched more than a few nerves...mission accomplished! I take my Ls but damn was this whole shit not senseless and pointless?

"On that note, thanks for being a man. I have no beef with you or anyone else. If you don't like what I did, get MB on the horn and have him go over me. I made a point and touched more than a few nerves...mission accomplished! I take my Ls but damn was this whole shit senseless and pointless. "

...whoa what?

made a point? what was that ? that you went over him on purpose to "touch nerves" and "mission accomplished" ? wtf.. thats how you get rep? you go over a legend.. to get attention . on a legal wall ?

you may need to rethink the strategy if all it gets you is beat up and hospital stays.

"On that note, thanks for being a man. I have no beef with you or anyone else. If you don't like what I did, get MB on the horn and have him go over me. I made a point and touched more than a few nerves...mission accomplished! I take my Ls but damn was this whole shit senseless and pointless. "

...whoa what?

made a point? what was that ? that you went over him on purpose to "touch nerves" and "mission accomplished" ? wtf.. thats how you get rep? you go over a legend.. to get attention . on a legal wall ?

you may need to rethink the strategy if all it gets you is beat up and hospital stays.

Let me clarify, I only went over that legal spot to settle a beef and hopefully go side-by-side with someone who has no heart. I ended up going over a legend on accident. It actually helped my cause though (in retrospect) because some ill work got destroyed (albeit stupidly and carelessly) in the process. And I bought attention to how juvenile this graff shit can be. Yes, I fucked up too and somebody else paid the price. But hey, I got some fame out of this bullshit and through it, I am able to expose the theatrics of those who come with half a heart and all talk.

Real simple, if you are so hurt, go paint over my shit or call MB up. I do not go over people. I hate disrespecting others' work but hey, its all a part of the game. I could have picked a better spot, but I did not. Get over it! Damn.:cool: