philly--->

cantbomb

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 26.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i rok THE NORTHFACE

• Tax Report

• clownshoes

• vintage wears

dont post that bullshit,

hes working with septa, anti graffiti, and the mural arts program......

eat a dick with that 1.....

on 1 side i feel ya completely on that note , but if hes gettin paid for it i guess fuck it as long as he aint rattin no1 out . if its like that tho some1 bang that nugga:lol:

on 1 side i feel ya completely on that note , but if hes gettin paid for it i guess fuck it as long as he aint rattin no1 out . if its like that tho some1 bang that nugga:lol:

Yo son, like bang on that nugga, on your own.:rolleyes:

I like the FOREVER roofs. Shit made me chuckle this morning but yeah, graff goes mainstream. The community stays losing. On that note, I'm going to go cop some Montana Gold, paint some legal walls and hock the leftovers to the "nuggas" at double the price. Word 'em up, nugga.

FOREVER does his thing. like stoli said- props to those doing it illegal.

but regardless of this current situation- id like to know who the fuck is this toy chiming in to be comin at ESPO at all?

\/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/

I like the FOREVER roofs. Shit made me chuckle this morning but yeah, graff goes mainstream. The community stays losing. On that note, I'm going to go cop some Montana Gold, paint some legal walls and hock the leftovers to the "nuggas" at double the price. Word 'em up, nugga.

fuckin internets

:confused: :nope:

take a joke and fall back off my fuckin nuts , loser

bump

Oh Clownshoes (and Tax Report)...

Posting everybody's work but your own.

Get on that good side by doing your pals a favor.

Stay online and keep being cheerleaders, little guys.

pro⋅jec⋅tion

  /prəˈdʒɛkʃən/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [pruh-jek-shuhn]

Psychology.

a. the tendency to ascribe to another person feelings, thoughts, or attitudes present in oneself, or to regard external reality as embodying such feelings, thoughts, etc., in some way.

b. Psychoanalysis. such an ascription relieving the ego of a sense of guilt or other intolerable feeling.

This is funny.

i was ready to drop this, but speaking of minding your own business...

If you dont know someone, you dont write their name. Period.

If you are not in a crew, you dont write that crew name so close to your name. Period.

Respect??? Respect would be leaving it alone.

His name will live forever through those who cared about him.

Let his real homies pay him respect. As they are doing.

What the fuck are you yapping about? That's like saying nobody should have put up R.I.P Iz the Wiz or done tributes for him. Since when was it that you can't write someones name and their crew's name close to your name, you write what the fuck you wanna write and if you feel that you wanna shout out a fallen soldier then do that shit.