philly--->

cantbomb

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

He puts work in NYC that has noting to do with me an I'm almost positive he doesn't so stop talking your homie up. How are you going to say let his homies take care of it aha stop getting so salty mutual friends mutual feelings dude was an inspiration to a lot of people. Sire please stop giving your 2 cents you went over n original nark fill n then these busters still put you in there crew your not from Philly you never will be no one respects drug addicts or snitches. Evil you got a prob state a name n we cam hane it from there pm me if you like cause I bet I'm not who you think I am ahaha breathe easy loser.

He puts work in NYC that has noting to do with me an I'm almost positive he doesn't so stop talking your homie up. How are you going to say let his homies take care of it aha stop getting so salty mutual friends mutual feelings dude was an inspiration to a lot of people. Sire please stop giving your 2 cents you went over n original nark fill n then these busters still put you in there crew your not from Philly you never will be no one respects drug addicts or snitches. Evil you got a prob state a name n we cam hane it from there pm me if you like cause I bet I'm not who you think I am ahaha breathe easy loser.

Oh i get it Sire bumps up his homie won's rep who has nothing in nyc and Won does the same for sire am i right now?

No. You are not right. And this is getting boring.

I understand you being jealous of Sire's rep and the crews he is down with,

but this is getting off topic.

You're a toy if you think that you can shout out any writer or crew if they "inspire" you.

Thats toy. Either you down, or you not. The whole "crew" thing is a pretty simple concept.

And I don't care at all who you are or what you write. Genuinely, I don't care.

Not jealous, stating facts don't get yourself involved in something bigger then yourself cause you will get beat up and for the record im considering the your write won if not state other wise. Like i said i know Defeat has mutual friends form nyc that where friends with sace and all that he was showing respect i guess or wrote it cause he felt like it. Idk and i don't know why you care so keep it moving like your man sire said your not from philly so your opinion to me and this board holds no weight.