philly--->

cantbomb

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I AINT TALKIN COOL SLIME IM TRYINA COVER UP MY ACTUAL WAY OF TALKIN SO NIGGAZ DONT KNO WHO I AM N SHIT. YOU PHILLY NIGGAS SHOULDNT BE WORRIED THO. IM FROM NEW YORK AND I AINT GANA GO OUTA MY WAY TO BAG NIGGAS INA DIFFERENT STATE NAHIMSAYIN I GOT POLITICS TO TALK WITH MA NIGGA BIG BRONX

BUMP MY NIGGA DRAMA GOING INTO TUNNELS IN FILLY. THATS WATS GOOD. NIGGAS NEEDA DROP STRAIGHT LETTERS DOWN THEIR. NIGGAS THO B WALDIN WITH THAT SHIT NAHIMSAYIN. I AINT EVEN KNO NIGGAS HAD TUNNELS IN THAT PART OF THE COUNTRY N SHIT. IM USED TO BEIN IN NYC SUBWAY TUNNELS SMOKIN DUST OUT HATCHES AND SLEEPIN ON PLATEFORMS BUT THATS WATS GOOD YOU NIGGAS GET SHIT LIVE THATS WAT I LIKE TO SEE ME FAMILIA

BUMP MY NIGGA MANGO. HE ONCE SOLLED ME A .8 DUB OF THE RAWEST PIFF I EVA HAD. I PUT ANOTHER .2 OF DUST THO SO IT COULD BE EXACT GRAM. I ROLL NOTHIN BUT GRAMS UP IN MY BLUNTS NAHIMSAYIN. YALL NIGGAS NEEDA PUT ME ON TO SMOKIN WIT FILLYS. THEM JAWNS TO SMALL TO BE ROLLIN THE AMOUNT OF BUD/DUST I SMOKE. YALL NIGGAS NEEDA SHOW ME. WHITEOWLS IS WHERE ITS AT

BUMP YALL NIGGAS ABBS--> NIGGA PUT IN WORK IN DA CITY LIKE NO OTHA PHILLYDALPHIAN DID IN NEW YORK CITY NAHIMSAYIN. IM GIVIN KUDOS TO HIM FO KEEPIN SHIT REAL. DOIN A HANDSTYLE/STRAIGHT LETTER. NIGGAS NEEDA START BOOGIE BOARDIN ONTO THAT WAVE CAUSE DAT SHIT CAME OUT EXTRA CLEAN NAIMSAYIN IIGHT 11

ndeurshoes.jpg

YO MY NIGGA BX WHAT WOULD U TRADE ME FO THESE. LEMME GET

UGGS IF U HOLDIN DOWN ANY.I B HEARIN THEM SHITS IS COMFORTBLE

IM TRYINA BOMB IN SOME UGGS NAHIMSAYIN MA NIGGA. PASS THRU TO

DA CITY WIT UGGS AND WE'LL SMOKE SOME METH AND GO ALLCITY.

HOLLA ATCHA GUALA MY NIGGA IIGHT STAY UP 11

But the Oxford Circle/Castor-Tacony/Wissinoming-Mayfair swath of the Lower Northeast, formerly one of the city's most stable sections, had the greatest increase in the percentage of people living in poverty over the last decade - up a whopping 110 percent since 1999, according to U.S. Census Bureau data released in December.