philly--->

cantbomb

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

A man with his priorites straight keeps a journal.

A man who kinged a GARBAGE CITY with no help keeps a journal.

A man who still has oldheads thinking he's catching new tags there, but hasn't been there for 6 months keeps a journal.

A man who drinks dark beers and refuses to wear cutoff jean shorts keeps a journal.

A man who is a legit journalist (now) keeps a journal.

A man who is not afraid to hack PAST KINGS keeps a journal.

I feel bad for the chump working at the old job....NOT FUN!

But really, you're all still M-A-D!!!

FOR I AM THE, THUNDER CHIEF!

HEAR ME ROAR! Or read THE JOURNAL OF ALL JOURNALS!

FWORD and MINE, are dope. They hooked up so many cans under the "M"!

A man who still has oldheads thinking he's catching new tags there, but hasn't been there for 6 months keeps a journal.

A man who drinks dark beers and refuses to wear cutoff jean shorts keeps a journal.

HAHA You're a fuckin kook but this shit gets funnier every time I read it.

Only a pathological retard who suffers from grandiose delusions and keeps a journal big upping himself when he has yet to make a dent in anything would think that his handfull of toy sharpie tags somehow kinged anything.

Only a pathological retard who suffers from grandiose delusions would think that getting stomped the fuck out and litterally ran out of town isn't something to be so ashamed of that you'd never wanna make a peep on here again.

Only a pathological retard who suffers from grandiose delusions and keeps a journal big upping himself when he has yet to make a dent in anything would think that his handfull of toy sharpie tags somehow kinged anything.

Only a pathological retard who suffers from grandiose delusions would think that getting stomped the fuck out and litterally ran out of town isn't something to be so ashamed of that you'd never wanna make a peep on here again.

OOOOOOOH, big words and more internet tough talking.

Give me more red bars.

Livin' the American Dream, travellin' the US of A, attending graduate school and......you're just M-A-D!

Plus, my name is still on the tip of your tongues. Your homoerotic feelings for, Thunder Chief are strong. Big Chief, don't swing that way though. Sorry!

Read more books. You're coming off as the smartest muffucka on here!

Maybe someday you'll get out from behind the counter of the retail world too.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

OOOOOOOH, big words and more internet tough talking.

Give me more red bars.

Livin' the American Dream, travellin' the US of A, attending graduate school and......you're just M-A-D!

Plus, my name is still on the tip of your tongues. Your homoerotic feelings for, Thunder Chief are strong. Big Chief, don't swing that way though. Sorry!

Read more books. You're coming off as the smartest muffucka on here!

Maybe someday you'll get out from behind the counter of the retail world too.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The only reason anybody's even talking about you is because you keep typing your retarded nonsense like a little kid begging for attention.

If it wasn't for 12oz, 99.9% of us would have never even heard of you.

You're a fucking nobody.

You're a loser.

You're worse than a toy.

REALLY NOW!?

The only reason anybody's even talking about you is because you keep typing your retarded nonsense like a little kid begging for attention.

If it wasn't for 12oz, 99.9% of us would have never even heard of you.

You're a fucking nobody.

You're a loser.

You're worse than a toy.

And still they jock. Whatever, man. Stick to the Main Line and sell those bikes. Jealousy is a salty bitch. Go paint. I just did a freight and caught some street shit....you typed about me on the net. G-A-Y! Let me know who this is. I will be rolling through soon and I'd love to hack all your shit one night, coward!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

nothing funny about this:

a man who is not afraid wouldnt be taunting past kings from behind a computer screen how many states away is it again?

keep that post count up cheerleader. its all you got

Oh and Beyond, you are the guy who wanted to meet up. I bought the cans and showed up. You pussied out and called SCK to handle your business. TNT and TOT, know what's up. Don't front, doggy. It takes balls to bomb; you have a salty vagina, a meanstreak and, a message board....G-A-Y!:D :D :D :D :D :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I will be rolling through soon and I'd love to hack all your shit one night, coward!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

lotta peoples names in your mouth who you dont even know including mine but thats par for the course. better get your fact checkin skills up edward g if you gonna king that journalism game cause thats a pretty tall tail your spinning here. maybe you should try writing fiction? seems to be more your speed

anyways if thats what you tell yourself to justify the beatings you took for hacking a REAL king, again its whatever. just the pathetic online ramblings of some toothless no name. streets know the real story

however, if i really am all those things you say why dont hit me up when you rolling through soon, instead of just hacking my shit?

that wont happen because you live on the side lines with all the other gossip columnists . 12oz is your home

Private Message: Re: Awesome! Deal.

Recipients: Mcnabbed

Phil E. Bernbluntz III

Default Re: Awesome! Deal. - 11-15-2009, 10:03 AM

more confusion on your part. one day maybe youll get a clue of yuor own. in the meanwhile guess i have to keep spoonfeeding you son:

1- ceb moore is not a chill spot to paint. its a permission wall. theres a difference. i suggest the alleyway at hope street off girard. same time

2- i am not **** and i dont need him there to settle this. you need to schedule your own meeting with **** to settle whatever you started with him. i am not involved in that. this ones about me and you

3- i dont know how cool its gonna be but im looking forward to it too. for different reasons im sure. just dont waste my time. make sure you bring those 10 extra cans of rusto

see you at 2. dont be late i wont wait

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mcnabbed

Looking forward to this. Call me at your earliest convenience. Be cordial and nice. I paint with Rusto and believe it or not I cannot wait to meet you. I hate other writers but I do go out of my comfort zone, once in a while to resolve conflicts....especially stupid ones!

This could be cool.

Ground rules:

Bring, yourself and only ***.

Do not jump me. I do not fight unless I absolutely have to. I do not want to fight you guys. I here **** is 6'5" and "Covered in tats"...bad news!

I am rolling solo when I meet you guys. Do the same. We will ask random passers-by to judge our work.

Cecil B Moore Wall, Southside, Sunday at 2pm.

Peace,

J****

720-***********