philly--->

cantbomb

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
^^^^haha that used to be my sugar spot... cold nights, hot summer days you could paint there when ever... i miss those days

Yep, that spot was cool. You could hit the trucks on the other side of that fence and jump over the fence there if anyone came. They never attempt to chase you ha.

• Like 1

Let me clarify, I only went over that legal spot to settle a beef and hopefully go side-by-side with someone who has no heart. I ended up going over a legend on accident. It actually helped my cause though (in retrospect) because some ill work got destroyed (albeit stupidly and carelessly) in the process. And I bought attention to how juvenile this graff shit can be. Yes, I fucked up too and somebody else paid the price. But hey, I got some fame out of this bullshit and through it, I am able to expose the theatrics of those who come with half a heart and all talk.

Real simple, if you are so hurt, go paint over my shit or call MB up. I do not go over people. I hate disrespecting others' work but hey, its all a part of the game. I could have picked a better spot, but I did not. Get over it! Damn.:cool:

If you think that what you did is "part of the game" and that what you have is "fame" then you're a fucking retard.

Real talk.

Put down this graff shit and stick to playing your mark echo video game before you end up getting yourself more than hospitalized.