philly--->

cantbomb

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 26.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i rok THE NORTHFACE

• Tax Report

• clownshoes

• vintage wears

I still think its ok if a throw-up goes over a tag.....the exception if the writer has passed then I think it is a dick move just because the person is never going to come back.... then piece over a throwie....a piece over a piece if the first piece is dicked by toys with tags.....then again I go by the old school rules I guess.....

I still think its ok if a throw-up goes over a tag.....the exception if the writer has passed then I think it is a dick move just because the person is never going to come back.... then piece over a throwie....a piece over a piece if the first piece is dicked by toys with tags.....then again I go by the old school rules I guess.....

A tag is why graff is even here today, and if a established writer has done and or is still doing his thing you shouldn't go over anything the person does, tags ,throwies whatever and when you do you accept the consequences of your actions. If the spots taken by someone that has more rep than you, find another spot. As much as people follow the unwritten rules, people always seem to skip the rule of respecting writers who really do their thing and have been around for more than a couple years.

A tag is why graff is even here today, and if a established writer has done and or is still doing his thing you shouldn't go over anything the person does, tags ,throwies whatever and when you do you accept the consequences of your actions. If the spots taken by someone that has more rep than you, find another spot. As much as people follow the unwritten rules, people always seem to skip the rule of respecting writers who really do their thing and have been around for more than a couple years.

I understand a tag is what started graff and evolution brought it to the throw up then the piece then wild style etc..... I am not defended one person or another... personally I would have not gone over tags like that, but like you said whoever does then they accept the consequences if there is any. It is all part of the game so it is what it is. What I was stating were the fundamental rules but then again the game has changed so to each their own I guess.... I could careless truth be told, but perhaps someone should put out a book Graff For Dummies :lol:

I understand a tag is what started graff and evolution brought it to the throw up then the piece then wild style etc..... I am not defended one person or another... personally I would have not gone over tags like that, but like you said whoever does then they accept the consequences if there is any. It is all part of the game so it is what it is. What I was stating were the fundamental rules but then again the game has changed so to each their own I guess.... I could careless truth be told, but perhaps someone should put out a book Graff For Dummies :lol:

raek... what you say ...whatever you say ..doesnt mean anything..your nobody.

now..then..whenever.

im not sticking up for anybody...ANYBODY.

not taking sides.

get this.. some people say ..dont go over ANYTHING.

there is plenty of room...

i thought that was the real rules... there is room.

YES.. there is plenty of room.

i have no friends out there.

im nobody too...just like you...

problem?..

we live close to each other..

TOTSKE. AKA NOBODY.

PS. get over yourself and that DICK YOUR RIDING.

most of your pics have been posted already or are in possession.

PPS...sorry for any gramatical or spelling errors...im drunk.

ppps ..i have your pictures beat..trust me...oh snap...

pppps..cambodia.

ppppps..ill knock your fucking teeth down your throat.

pppppps..call 911. your girlfriend will answer..

ppppppps..yes im still drunk.and have nothing to do..

pppppppps... dont come back with some stupid bitch made retort..cause if i see you i will break your neck.

ppppppppps..this is fun for me.

pppppppppps internet gangster?....no. just some one who is tired of your "look at me im important" bullshit.

ppppppppppps.. god bless.

raek... what you say ...whatever you say ..doesnt mean anything..your nobody.

now..then..whenever.

im not sticking up for anybody...ANYBODY.

not taking sides.

get this.. some people say ..dont go over ANYTHING.

there is plenty of room...

i thought that was the real rules... there is room.

YES.. there is plenty of room.

I never claimed to be anybody. Like I said I would have not personally gone over anybody. I am not going to sit here and explain myself either. Thanks for taking the time to write me. We do live close to each other and you have my number you could just called me if you had a problem with me. I am not making this a public affair so I will take it offline.

I never claimed to be anybody. Like I said I would have not personally gone over anybody. I am not going to sit here and explain myself either. Thanks for taking the time to write me. We do live close to each other and you have my number you could just called me if you had a problem with me. I am not making this a public affair so I will take it offline.

no dickbag.. i dont have your number.

take it offline?..be my guest...im not talking obscure tracksides either faggot..

face to face.

we have mutual friends...