philly--->

cantbomb

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 26.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i rok THE NORTHFACE

• Tax Report

• clownshoes

• vintage wears

DSCN1842.jpg

who ever that green slam is... batter or what ever it says.he did a slam around 9th and reed and got a really old pub tag buffed.just out of luck i flicked the pub that actually said publish.(the only time i ever saw him write that)a few weeks earlier.philly history vanish's more everyday.whatch where you write you're name man.anyone who wrote on the liberty bell deserves his and our respect.

it says "bauter" as in "baut" a young boul from the neast, im sure he didnt know about pub and wasnt malisously trying 2 draw a buff, would i rather c an old pub tag live? of course i would but dont knock him 4 trying 2 get his own name out there, he's one of few kids in the neast that has managed 2 venture beyond cottman and the boulivard. if your putting out an announcement to preserve history and not draw the buff by cramming ,then u got my vote, but i been preachin the same ol shit 4 2 long, just look at the tunnels man? do u ride the trains? im with u, but im sorry 2 say your beatin a dead horse... writers nowadays got the in with the knew out with the old mentality, do yourself a favor and adopt a younger writer, teach him the rules of respect and history ,and let him be a reflection of u, otherwise well have a 1000 kids runin around with sharpies and magnums writing over history...on another note bump baut, keep doin yr thing youngblood.

and dont be greedy, u flicked the pub tag so share it with us, isnt that the way pub would have wanted it 2 be...?

to the boy ACHE n the gay ass AIDS grip

not if but when i catch u ima break ur jaw n both ur fuckin hands so u cant do or say no more dumb shit..

n them crack head ass lookin clowns u got in ur camp can get it 2..

no i-net beef when i catch a face to the name tho its a rap real talk..

enjoy your next few weeks why u can