philly--->

cantbomb

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 26.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i rok THE NORTHFACE

• Tax Report

• clownshoes

• vintage wears

Hate to seem like an oldhead thats hatin..but...that Donk shit is wack ..no hand ..no style ..wack markers etc... and does everyone know Boner is from Brooklyn?? Isn't anyone mildly embarrassed that a Bk kid is killing this city ??? what the fuck is going on?? Mad respect to Boner but wow ..What the fuck happened to Philly graf ?? Too much Motherfuckin talkin and Internet shit ..Get the fuck out and Bomb .. And everyone posts sooo much Boner shit like they are all proud of him .. It's kind of embarrassing.. all i see is real old shit or Boner shit .. No disrespect to Ya'll that are bombing ..you know who you are..No need to name names .. I see you .. Please don't respond with some hatin on me bullshit too .. Just stating a fact that's all .. Peace ..

Donk does his thing. And probably was doing it even before you oldhead.

Hate all you want, but Donk gets his daps.

And Boner crushed Brooklyn it's only natural that he would crush anywhere else he goes.

You know I was going to keep my opinion to myself, But i see ya'll are a bunch of "Yes Men"

look just because a bad writer was writing 40 years ago ( not necessarliy Donk ) and they continue to do so, with no advancement in thier style or nothing new brought to the table, doesn't instantly give them credibilty. It is what it is, it's just disturbing to see 5-6 motherfuckers analyzing Donk's "style" or lack thereof and marker technique like he's Picasso. It's a bad tag , bad style, bad marker from a guy who wrote for 40 years .. That's it end of story. By your reasoning any wack writer that stays alive for 30-40 years will instantly have cred and be regarded as an oldschool master, now i wonder how many of you really beleive that about some of the garbage writers out there now??!!??!!?? ...

And yes Boner is a Beast..But he's an Out of Towner and thats all i see on here. I mean have some self respect..Isn't anyone in Philly (This is Philly right??!!?) doing anything worth posting besides him .. Wow

Maybe you'd be doing something worth flicking if you didn't get shook and stop writing altogether when you heard you were wanted. Any writer that's been writing as long as Donk gets mad respect just on GP. Maybe dude could give a shit less about pieces, style or your aproval.

He does what he does. And you don't

uh oh someones feelings got hurt i knew it was inevitable ...well where do i begin with this bullshit ... First off ... you aint from my generation so u basically don't know shit about me ..you had a little comeback in the 90's and got caught up .. i never claimed to be King of anything but i aint going to sit here and let some HAS BEEN take my shit away from me .. I can honestly say i put this city on the map. PERIOD ... I was dropping ILLEGAL walls and TRAINS and FREIGHTS all over the east coast my man . when people heard Philly they asked about PRE not CREDIT or DONK so FUCK WHAT YOU HEARD .. My carreer wasn't based on Legal walls either , I quit this shit because i couldn't keep it as real as i wanted. From 95 on i barely did Legal spots. If i was a legal wall writer, why aint i painting now.??. cause i can guarantee you i can still smoke 90% of the toys that are rockin legal walls right now! Don't knock me down and then jock my style too FUCK. Whatever tiny bit of respect i had for your wack shit went straight out the window today..you could have responded to what i wrote without taking a shot at me ..but you decided to take the low road .. You better watch the videos and read the magazines about me and learn something because you have been misinformed...

This is too funny.

I can't tell if Pre's talking to Credit, or talking to himself in the mirror.:lol: