philly--->

cantbomb

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

chill.Ididit is gone.Everybody should learn a lesson from this.A fuckin waste just to get high.

We will miss him.He killed shit in graff.for those who knew him,know theyll never be another like him.sorry if what i say upsets people.Knew him since he was 15. rest in peace regardless of anything.

IDIDIT

ideogrillz.jpg

rest in peace ID->vip

dude was a straight bomber.and got it in.graffiti misses people like him when they leave us to early.specialy in a lazy town were every one has a tag,but only a few bomb consistently over years at a time.drugs kill,its a fact.so many people are involved in drugs man.its a shame.but this is our lifestyle.and ideo GOT HIS REP.tags fillins here and there.but mostly tags in almost every neighborhood.like i said we and graffiti will miss ideo->viprez.

Matthew Ryan McCready

McCREADY

MATTHEW RYAN, (IDEO), unexpectedly on May 17, 2007, age 22. Beloved son of John H. McCready and Adrienne Bogdanoff McCready. Loving brother of Cynthia Marie and Jaclyn Maureen. Dear step-brother of Dustin and Ashley. Cherished grandson of Leonard and Arlene Bogdanoff; Joel and Cecilia O'Shea-Rome; John and Kathleen McCready. Godson of Ann and Tom O'Shea; also survived by aunts, uncles and cousins. Matthew will be dearly missed by all. Relatives and friends are invited to call Saturday after 10:30 A.M. and to his service at 12 Noon THE DiPINTO-MEHL FUNERAL HOME 5720 Rising Sun Avenue, (at Sanger St.). Interment Holy Sepulcher Cemetery.

Published in the Philadelphia Inquirer & Philadelphia Daily News on 5/24/2007

I will b dere if anyone wants to meet up pm me...yo curve hit me up with a pm.....