Lay Off The Toyz

PaintTheWorld

Mentor Toyz?  

99 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I don't understand why anyone would admit their a toy to begin with. It oozes a horrible self worth level right from the start. Now I've been away from this scene for a while, but back in my day, a toy was someone that sucked and was a disrespectful little bitch. A toy wasn't a new comer or someone just starting out. This is where I've lost some of this post, because a person should just do their work and if you're good.... you'll become better with time. If you suck, no ammount of help will make you're style something true to yourself.. You'll just be learning what not to do and what others think is cool.

To be the real deal with this thing, you need to do what you feel inside and not what others say is cool. Everything will look the same as some does if everyone just tries to be like the other.. What's the point in that.. ??? Cutting edge new dope shit is done and made by artists that have it in them.. .You have it or you don't.. This isn't a job where you are taught how to do it.....

So first you all have to stop calling yourselves toys and start believing in yourselves.. That will help more than any ammount of critique.

i completely agree, its disgusting to me how these toys all band together and think its so great to be a toy and they all ride each others nuts and call themselves toy, writing stuff on their sketches like "i am toy" and whatnot... and... yea, i could go on for a while... ill stop.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rip on a toy so he can find the errors of his ways and he'll end up being wiser than the teacher, if he's humble. if they can't take critisism, you might as well just die.

on a side note, fuck anyone who's gonna blow up my spots with crap, not respect history, be all pissy cause I won't paint with them like it's really personal. fuck biters. fuck all ultra flamboyant elitist assholes, and people with an inflateted sense of entitlement. fuck anyone who thinks they have to lie about what they've done, or ideas they've supposedly come up with to kick it.

and fuck anyone who thinks that they should expect a grown ass man to hang out with any immature little shit with a spray can and a gleam in their eye. like i want to train you to beat me to stuff i want to do, or to make the city so hot I get arrested for doing what i've always done.

all you toys eat a shit sandwich.