RRRRIIBBBIIITTTTTYYYYY

ricky martin

your a fucking cunt you dont write shit show some respect toy. when a city specifically hates you and you still go out and crush every night for "months" on end and then jump citys and you do the same they you can open you bitch ass mouth.

ribity aint savage, he gets spots and puts in work but.....he bitched out on fightin keep with the ol' bigger-homie-switcharoo.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply
why is that everytime anyone makes a post or forum about ribity, plant trees (who happens to have better style then anyone), neckface, ect. that every stupid fuck from new york has to talk shit about no letter skills and all this crap, if you don't like it don't come to the thread. Are the nyc writers that insecure about their styles that they have to bitch about everyone else. Go back to your snowy cold hell hole and shut the fuck up no one cares what you have to say. Obviously some people like and you need to learn to accept that.

Keep on bitching like snotty little kid while i puff on some purple kush and have a sideshow in your mothers pussy.

Did this kid SERIOUSLY just say that Plant trees guy has better style than anyone???:lol:

Plant trees is even worse than this frog.

Plantrees fucking flat out rocks letters too if you know where to put 2 and 2 together it aint hard to figger I reckin. I always like to see something besides throwback hippity wildstyle, to NYC nostalgia-philes: Furtura2000 aint the future any more this is 2007 not Sugar Hill Gangin (not that theres anything wrong with that...saying...saying)

Plantrees fucking flat out rocks letters too if you know where to put 2 and 2 together it aint hard to figger I reckin. I always like to see something besides throwback hippity wildstyle, to NYC nostalgia-philes: Furtura2000 aint the future any more this is 2007 not Sugar Hill Gangin (not that theres anything wrong with that...saying...saying)

So you figure you can come on the internet and just declare style, skill and roots officially dead and that it is now ok to be a scribbleing toy? Sounds like you're most likely one of these no-hand toys that's too lazy to put in the time and effort to develop any style and so you figure that if enough people give this frog dap then the standard will be lowered to give you dap too. Nice try but no.

So you figure you can come on the internet and just declare style, skill and roots officially dead and that it is now ok to be a scribbleing toy? Sounds like you're most likely one of these no-hand toys that's too lazy to put in the time and effort to develop any style and so you figure that if enough people give this frog dap then the standard will be lowered to give you dap too. Nice try but no.

I was talking about plantrees which yeah I shouldn't even be doing but that's what Work is for. Yes my taste has evolved but I wont waste anymore space

There are seven hundred+ ribity flicks over here

http://www.flickr.com/search/?q=ribity

My hand's coming along pretty nicely, BTW so sticks and stones, I get my own dap nyah nyah etc. I heart NY, actually...nice town.

There are seven hundred+ ribity flicks over here

http://www.flickr.com/search/?q=ribity

Yo this shit made my day. Some joker got a tattoo of that frog on his leg...

Ribity Tattoo

Someone took a flick of their hand touching a throwie...

At arms-length Ribity

This guy is gonna have to start filing restraining orders for all the cornballs he attracts.:lol: :lol:

Archived