RRRRIIBBBIIITTTTTYYYYY

ricky martin

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This shit is the definition of toy. No hand, his straightletters look like they were done by a raver chick... If he gets it in like that then that's got to be the only thing going for him. I'm glad that writers in my city aren't as forgiving as you kids cause i might not have hit the books and just stayed toy. Whatever. Bump for anybody that puts in work but you kids calling this kid "fresh" or "dope" need a good smacking by your oldheads.

This shit is the definition of toy. No hand, his straightletters look like they were done by a raver chick... If he gets it in like that then that's got to be the only thing going for him. I'm glad that writers in my city aren't as forgiving as you kids cause i might not have hit the books and just stayed toy. Whatever. Bump for anybody that puts in work but you kids calling this kid "fresh" or "dope" need a good smacking by your oldheads.

I'm not gonna stand up for someone i don't know, but i just wanted to say that people who hate on styles like this that are sloppy or not very technical are the very same people who keep putting out their tired tribal logo wildstyle pieces be it the L.A. or N.Y. i've-seen-it-a-million-times-before style.

And this hand is pretty good by the way

attachment.php?attachmentid=39037&stc=1&d=1164777672