RRRRIIBBBIIITTTTTYYYYY

ricky martin

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I still find it funny that that dude 12ozname who was talking all that shit about letters and style, and also coming on with that *_*_*_* name to back his self up.

Was actually this dude...

w_philly_s_48th_st_007.jpg

Bump Ribity.

hey, i got an idea. let's talk about SIK for the next nine pages.

i bet if sik and ribbity got in a fight, sik would rip ribbitys arms off at the elbows and then he would really look like that little character or whatever he throws up.

what do you all think?

ribity aint no punk hipster sf faggot if thats what yall are thinkin...i dont even know why im backin this nigga up cus i had funk with his click way back...ive seen ribity chunk em and hes no 1 hit ko kingpin but he can handle his....he also reps the grimey SF shit on the cutty side with different names...yall aint from here so shut the fuck up!! he doesnt only paint frogs and other artsy bs, if yall knew what was really up you would give this nigga his dap

sik made a *fuck ribity` screen name..aint that funny, does that ngga just hate on everything or what?? if you really got a problem why dont you come out here then...the bays got love for philly cats, but not for this hater....if hes really down buy a plane ticket then fool you aint never been to frisco! that frog boy faggot will put your ass in check!

i dont really give a fuck though....dont drop your bulshit on my city unless you have been here and kinged the locals, becaue alot of you east coast niggas have rollled through and been sent home packin...if you show love you get it, ask jurne curve aster theres a gang of philly folks out here mixing with the locals and killin shit...aint that how its supposed to be??

I still find it funny that that dude 12ozname who was talking all that shit about letters and style, and also coming on with that *_*_*_* name to back his self up.

Was actually this dude...

w_philly_s_48th_st_007.jpg

Bump Ribity.

Hey cocksucking GRITS, if you got somthin to say to me then say it to ME you fucking loser.

You think that everyone from Philly is me. HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I swear to God if I ever end up anywhere near SF I'm going to find you and break you.

sik is a hating ass cat from philly..that nigga hates everything west coast dont even consider his opinion....i love philly styles too and his shit is straight busta

How the fuck I hate everything west coast? How you gonna speak for me?

You my fucking publicist or somethin?

If so...

yourefired.jpg

ribity aint no punk hipster sf faggot if thats what yall are thinkin...i dont even know why im backin this nigga up cus i had funk with his click way back...ive seen ribity chunk em and hes no 1 hit ko kingpin but he can handle his....he also reps the grimey SF shit on the cutty side with different names...yall aint from here so shut the fuck up!! he doesnt only paint frogs and other artsy bs, if yall knew what was really up you would give this nigga his dap

werd.

and baby gee, ribity and his crew would mop ur shit. end of story.

how bigs his dick? sounds like you got it in your mouth alot when you type?

did you read what the fuck i said...ribit aint even my homie...but niggas hatin without knowledge is some bullshit...with a name like the big baby gee sounds like your dayjob is puttin cocks in ya mouth...get off MY dick nigga!!

It's true I'm not. I'm eastbayed up for life...

Noone really likes talking about Sik, but the fact is your dumbass continually makes new names, but then still posts from your same SIKICP photobucket account. So I don't actually think everyone from Philly is you, it's just you continually make new names and then post from your old photobucket account, it kind of gives you away you know???

And Ribity is really a whole lot better than you.

did you read what the fuck i said...ribit aint even my homie...but niggas hatin without knowledge is some bullshit...with a name like the big baby gee sounds like your dayjob is puttin cocks in ya mouth...get off MY dick nigga!!

good comeback, clown. did YOU read what the fuck you said ? cause if you read closely i think you'd have to agree you sound like a one woman ribity cheerleading squad:

-ribity aint no punk hipster sf faggot

-ive seen ribity chunk em

-hes no 1 hit ko kingpin but he can handle his

-he also reps the grimey SF shit on the cutty side

-he doesnt only paint frogs and other artsy bs

-if yall knew what was really up you would give this nigga his dap

- that frog boy faggot will put your ass in check!

i know this IS the ribity thread, but please, have some self respec!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...