But they have to have some more dead sense

You might be rye

Like a ball in the wind.

Poison dandy lifeforms crime

Mix both down cross,

Sticky pedal the line.

The flavor might be missin'

But he acts to cross that anyway...

You can bet he can diddle with the promise in the power of another day.

IMG_1899.jpg

IMG_1898.jpg

IMG_1897.jpg

IMG_1896.jpg

IMG_1895.jpg

IMG_1894.jpg

IMG_1893.jpg

IMG_1891.jpg

IMG_1890.jpg

IMG_1889.jpg

IMG_1886.jpg

IMG_1885.jpg

IMG_1884.jpg

IMG_1883.jpg

IMG_1882.jpg

IMG_1881.jpg

IMG_1879.jpg

IMG_1877.jpg

IMG_1876.jpg

IMG_1875.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Fuck that unreadable bullshit!!!! Cats need to stop that! HOW THE FUCK DOES THAT SAY ANYTHING???????

Bump that mass teched out shit!!!! MFK is killing! HEATERS FOR DAYS??????? yeah.

Timber

Kerse

Atak

Terd.

Erupto.

Sigh.

Glue.

Nace.

Chip7.

Snafu.

Sase.

Paser.

Timber.

Kerse.

Timber.

Paser.

Mega.

Sosa.

Fuck that unreadable bullshit!!!! Cats need to stop that! HOW THE FUCK DOES THAT SAY ANYTHING???????

"bring back letters, whats that look like when its rolling by in the distance?"

i wonder how many people in this forum started smoking because they're friend did or better yet jumped off a bridge because someone else did......some kats can never conform....and thats not what graffiti is about...if it was shit would be boring to me. props to kats putting out heat and not sacrificing their style to be one of those cool trendy guys you can read from 1000 feet away. i can think of a ton of fresh kats that didn't let someone else tell them how to paint or what to paint. one demensional beings get old like one demensional comments.....

bro, it's an opinion. and that shit doesn't say anything. it's stuff. he ain't saying you gotta write a name. look @ 27, dude just paints fuckin weird shit. everyone knows it's 27, and that shit's dope. but fuckin that crazy mess of shit that looks hard to paint, i just don't like it, and neither does he. man step off. and i did start smoking cuz my friend did. how you think i got cigarettes back then?

Archived