YO HESH I GOT YOUR PM

GLIK$

nah the kid is small time jock status.

he'd be the kid at the club that we would goof after buying us drinks because hes too busy asking us to sign a book or paint with him at some chill legal spot.

This is actually like the complete opposite of me. First of all I'm a dick and I've rarely bought anyone a drink. I'm much more prone to have a girl buy me a drink for bumping into me and spilling something on my shoes, ask Lens.

I don't even own a book. The closest thing I own to a black book is The Art of Getting Up, and I didn't even like it. Finally, the main reason I go to chill spots is to line the whole spot and see who gets blamed for it.

Last time I tried to paint at a chill spot it ended up in Clout, I'm never doing that shit again...

Anyway, is ABC even in BOP? It seems like every time you guys are planning on doing something fun or talking about something. All he's got is a "Damn that's mad BOP son!!!" or "That's how BOP does it!!!"...

He must have something you guys want. Like the rich white kid that all the black kids hang out with so they can go over to his house and grub on his food and play is videogames...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.