Keep AQK UND

imubiquitous

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
damn homie didnt know it was like that! i know gufe snitched, but stop talking about my homeboy already, i'm gonna start crying. just leave him alone already yeah i know he snitched but it's okay cause i'm gay and i like snitches. plus he gets up so i'm just gonna put his snitch situation aside because he gets spots, me and him have started dating thats why he came to san fran so we can finally get married so stop already talking about my fiance freeandaccepted.

only one of you fags would change everything that i write to really say shit that really isnt true, but you fags say that i'm the one without a life. fuckasnitch, mesr you dont even know the fuckin deal with your homeboy and you defend him like youre his lawyer. faggot:lol: :lol:

ha. i can do that shit to.

DAMN HOMIE I DIDNT KNOW IT WAS LIKE THAT!:lol: :lol:

There is a point where you just constantly say the same shit over and over and over, for several pages, in a thread that isn't even about the guy you are crying about, where you just look like you're obsessed.

Stop it.

free and accepted, come se me or any of my associates and youget handled acordingly. we aint bitch made like you hiding behind a screen name. come through and handle any issues yu really have . like a motherfuckin MAN. something im sure youre not.

MESER

aqk

zee

cym

wkt

DAM! STR8 UP COP! COMES BACK ON 12oz JUST TO REPLY. HAHAHA. AND WERE THE ONES WASTIN OUR TIME!! HAHAHA! stupid pig. i cant believe my tax dollars pay for you to play games with kids on the computer. i would say how your gonna get back on 12oz again just to reply to us but youll prolly throw some other jock comments in another thread just to keep your cover. fuckin get a life copout...

stolen (please dont aresst me for stealin this pic) hahaha

439079690_8a1f907a91.jpg

DAM! STR8 UP COP! COMES BACK ON 12oz JUST TO REPLY. HAHAHA. AND WERE THE ONES WASTIN OUR TIME!! HAHAHA! stupid pig. i cant believe my tax dollars pay for you to play games with kids on the computer. i would say how your gonna get back on 12oz again just to reply to us but youll prolly throw some other jock comments in another thread just to keep your cover. fuckin get a life copout...

stolen (please dont aresst me for stealin this pic) hahaha

439079690_8a1f907a91.jpg

you pay taxes? thats where you fucked up in the first place.

Archived