CHICAGO

tetris31

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hahahaha...hell-ta-da-naw...dude pistol whipped em...dissed they shit...then got away...thats fuckin awesome....i heard it is ether......SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

It was temper. Be on the look out... temper always in the yards with a pistol he catches you in there and doesnt know you , thats is what is going to happen to you!!!

It was temper. Be on the look out... temper always in the yards with a pistol he catches you in there and doesnt know you , thats is what is going to happen to you!!!

"THATS WAS TELLY ON SOME GANGSTA SHIT..HAHAHAHA!!!

YALL OLDSKOOLERS KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT.!"

"True..anyone who's been in the game for more than a minute knows that the Linden yard was pretty much the X-Men/J4F/UAC yard..I didn't even have to read half the story..I just assumed it was Koname or something."

none of the above article is from 2 years ago.

VANDALISM

• Two male juveniles removed a metal downspout from St. Giles, 1034 Linden Ave., at 5:05 p.m. Nov. 4 but dropped it when they fled.

• A pumpkin was thrown through the window of a residence on the 200 block of South Harvey Avenue between 2 p.m. Oct. 31 and 11:01 Nov. 1. Estimated damage is $500.

• A screen was ripped off and a window broken at Lincoln School, 1111 S. Grove Ave., at 7:34 p.m. Oct. 31. Eggs were thrown inside the school through the broken window. Estimated damage is $300.

• Raphel D. Johnson, 20, of 1349 N. Massasoit, Chicago; Corey W. Knox, 19, of 1814 N. Long, Chicago; and two male juvenile Chicago residents were charged with vandalism at 7:35 p.m. Oct. 31 on the 600 block of South Lombard Avenue for allegedly kicking in a screen door.

Archived