CHICAGO

tetris31

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

listen lemme set some shit straight.

this is ghetsone

lowlife is my guy, i set his account up for him. im not gonna take the rap for this piece of shit. so imma tell yall the truth. he dont even write hes just a breakdancer tryin to be cool and look like he knows it all. thats why he dont post his shit. because he's booty wack.

think what you want to think, but i know the truth. i shouild have never set his shit up. but with all that said and done, its nice to know what yous guys think about me. and tese thanks for being understanding .

hmmm, you had to set up his account for him?? this retard knows how to type and talk shit but he doesn't know how to set up a 12oz. account? what kind of "breaker" does this? Well I'm pretty cool with a lot of "breakers" so Ill just ask around and find out whats up, lowlife, you truly are a loser.

wait, I already know the response so let me save you some time.

lowlife - fuck you, you washed up nigga, I gets up, I dont give a fuck what anyone says, you dont know me! I've put mad years in this game, I dont need to show flicks on this wack ass site, just hit the streets, they know fo sho! fuck you revise. fuck this site, I dont need to post, niggas know me in the street.

2 days later

lowlife - man fuck this site, fuck yall, I get up.

30 min later

lowlife - fuck your letters, you cant do bubble letters

1 day later

lowlife - bunch of hatin ass bitches, I run this shit! fuck this website, I dont have to prove shit to ya'll haha, niggas know.

I think its pretty accurate. Hey lowlife, you the same as EVERYONE on here, you are nothing new, dope, or funny. IT"S BEEN DONE AND DONE BETTER...classic haters include the snake, lets chat, mitch the snitch, lameassnigga.

you aint got shit on them...so go back to high school you retard.

hmmm, you had to set up his account for him?? this retard knows how to type and talk shit but he doesn't know how to set up a 12oz. account? what kind of "breaker" does this? Well I'm pretty cool with a lot of "breakers" so Ill just ask around and find out whats up, lowlife, you truly are a loser.

wait, I already know the response so let me save you some time.

lowlife - fuck you, you washed up nigga, I gets up, I dont give a fuck what anyone says, you dont know me! I've put mad years in this game, I dont need to show flicks on this wack ass site, just hit the streets, they know fo sho! fuck you revise. fuck this site, I dont need to post, niggas know me in the street.

2 days later

lowlife - man fuck this site, fuck yall, I get up.

30 min later

lowlife - fuck your letters, you cant do bubble letters

1 day later

lowlife - bunch of hatin ass bitches, I run this shit! fuck this website, I dont have to prove shit to ya'll haha, niggas know.

I think its pretty accurate. Hey lowlife, you the same as EVERYONE on here, you are nothing new, dope, or funny. IT"S BEEN DONE AND DONE BETTER...classic haters include the snake, lets chat, mitch the snitch, lameassnigga.

you aint got shit on them...so go back to high school you retard.

lol, wait - how did i get on this list of haters??