CHICAGO

tetris31

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Picture037.jpg

SORRY YALL I GOTTA BUMP THIS......IT WAS CHIEFS B-DAY.......YEAH SELF PROMO....

BUT I FEEL LIKE THIS IS ONE OF MY BETTER ONES.......SHIT IM TRYNA GET BACK IN THE FLOW MY DAM SELF......HOPE NIGGAZ DONT TRIP...BUT FUCK IT.....IM DONE TALKIN YALL

.....NIGGAZ AINT FINNA CURSE ME OUT......526/TMR/TCK......THANK YOU ELLE.....ES...AND SPAZOLA BAR......

"If you tired of executive producers all your video, dancing around,

come to Death Row (AKA JAM CREW), we giving artists total control

of there image and style"

THINK THAT OVER!!!!!!!

CO FUCKIN SIGN......NIGGAZ GETTIN ALL EMOTIONAL......COME ON HOME.....WHERE YOU CAN DO YOU.......HAVE A NORMAL LIFE AND STILL BE CREW......AINT GOTTA WORRY ABOUT A NIGGA UP IN YOUR ASS SISSY STYLE........................FEEL FREE.....LOL!!!! AND NAW THATS DWEL JAM CREW..........I DONT THINK WE KNEW ABOUT THE OTHER DWEL.....AT LEAST NOT ME...BUT ITS A DIFFERENT ONE.......

dont take this the wrong way dune and spaz, but stop posting the same fills like 10 times a page

ITS COOL IMA LET YOU LIVE......ESPECIALLY WHEN I JUST SAID WHY I DID IT.....

AND IT WAS A REASON FOR EACH TIME.....WHY DONT YOU POST SOME SHIT???????

HELP US OUT THEN....HOW ABOUT THAT??????..OR DID YOU JUST WANNA RUN YOUR MOUTH....TO TRY AND EXPOSE A NIGGA.....STOP IT.

JAM KREW!!!!!! NEW you out here killin CATS!!!! That boy painting better than niggas that done been out here painting for ten years!!! He putting you goofy-ass as toys to SHAME. "I'm dropping JAM" WORD??? *NEWSFLASH!!!!* JAM KREW DOESNT WANT YOU!!!!!! TOYS gotta stay on the other side from now on!!! Honestly yall niggas cant be serious!!!! A bunch of FAGS & Snitches!!! To many tattletales out here!!! But its cool though, we showing niggas better than we can tell them. TMR what up?? let them know that we are "The Making of a Resistance" and we Jackin All Monkeys!!! Monkeys knowing exactly who they are!!!! OKOKOKOK, Imma cool it for the day, but yall niggas is some LOOSTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now stop, and think on that for just a minute...

JAM KREW!!!!!! NEW you out here killin CATS!!!! That boy painting better than niggas that done been out here painting for ten years!!! He putting you goofy-ass as toys to SHAME. "I'm dropping JAM" WORD??? *NEWSFLASH!!!!* JAM KREW DOESNT WANT YOU!!!!!! TOYS gotta stay on the other side from now on!!! Honestly yall niggas cant be serious!!!! A bunch of FAGS & Snitches!!! To many tattletales out here!!! But its cool though, we showing niggas better than we can tell them. TMR what up?? let them know that we are "The Making of a Resistance" and we Jackin All Monkeys!!! Monkeys knowing exactly who they are!!!! OKOKOKOK, Imma cool it for the day, but yall niggas is some LOOSTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now stop, and think on that for just a minute...

THANK YOU.....COULDNT HAVE SAID IT BETTER MYSELF.....BYE BYE....AND WHY NIGGAZ STILL LOVE TO KEEP DUNELL NAME IN THERE MOUTH.....I DONT FUCK WIT NOBODY UNTIL YOU COME SIDEWAYS......I KNOW YOU NIGGAZ LOVE MY STYLE BUT COME ON......QUIT PLAYING...........STAND DOWN!!!!! G SQUAD GANGSTA-----CHIEF!!!!!!!!

Is this the same DWEL that used to be in UAC & UE back in the day?

This is not the Dewl from UAC. South side Dwel and North side Dwel met at a Hemp Squad party in the mid 90s. They shook hands and kept it movin. No #1 and #2. No beef. Dwel Jam crew Still does his thing. I think the dude from Uac quit a long time ago.