Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
damn dude u sound like some corny ass comic book villain "It looks a lot better now with my tag threw it." LMAO :)

You all sound like corny ass comic book villains.And your shit belongs in a comic book for little kids to laugh at.Shit is all garbage.No one cares how many spots under bridges you hit.

You suck nigga 's.:huh:

again wit the nigga word i guess u really are a white supremacist. and if u wanna keep talken shit faggot fucken unblock ur pm u bitch ass nigga and stop tryn to talk to me like ur a fucken big scary fucker cuz i know so much about u and u dont know shit about me, ok stop playn games and act ur fucken age and stop beefn wit teenagers on the fucken internet.

its funny how your the only person who thinks your shit is good....sucking penis constantly haha

Yeah,thats why Im in mags and books all over the globe and you gotta keep posting your own weak ass shit on here making DC look worse than it already is.

Go paint that wall in the woods behind marley mall and practice some more before poluting the public with your garbage,

again wit the nigga word i guess u really are a white supremacist. and if u wanna keep talken shit faggot fucken unblock ur pm u bitch ass nigga and stop tryn to talk to me like ur a fucken big scary fucker cuz i know so much about u and u dont know shit about me, ok stop playn games and act ur fucken age and stop beefn wit teenagers on the fucken internet.

You dont know shit about me bitch.But you must have known you would have gotten beat to death thats why you never showed your face in Brooklyn fag.