Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

see there goes that toy ass krime shit again. the fuck are you toys thinkin?? it seems like yall just go out, with a coupple of markers, find a dumpster, trashcan, mailbox in your neighboorhood....... put a tag on it. Immediatly take out your digital camera, flick it...go home & then post it up on the 12.

my question to these toys is.....what do you feel after you post that shit?

do you feel good like you just hit the streets after a long night of bombing?

are you Seriously proud of doing marker tags/and or painting wack shit in cut spots??

do you feel like anyone sees your shit tags and is impressed with your WACK-ASS skills?

DO you really feel like a REAL WRiter thats contributed ANYTHING to the WASH dc graffitti scene???

please let me know.

if u ant willin to get arrested, chased, and fight for your shit. then just STOP.

Or at least keep that wack shit to yourself

or you could let him look like a fucking retard and stop carring because its not like anybody from out of town will come in and be like o shit its crime there not gonna see that kids shit like you said its probly in his neighborhood if they came down theyd see people like eon,rivers,ocho,inca,pear, alll hoa 2dk hb and shit like that so let the kid look like a retard if people from out of town want to view dc on its 12oz thread then thats just plain wack

when i see it (when im out ) i DONT care, when i come on 12 and want to look at DC graffiti i care. Its Fake graff. its wack. its ugly. its a nobody. its NOT dc graff.

the shit i post is My shit, My peoples shit, people that i like, and even people i dont like SHIT. but its always writers that are actually KNOWN in the DC scene. People that have put in work, have fuckin skills, bombed......Done there fuckin thing at one time or another in DC. Everyone that i post, I respect there graff. if i hate em, or love em. any real writer will feel what im sayin.

defend that krime shit if u want. your probably a toy yourself.

maybe its time for a new thread......