Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
see there goes that toy ass krime shit again. the fuck are you toys thinkin?? it seems like yall just go out, with a coupple of markers, find a dumpster, trashcan, mailbox in your neighboorhood....... put a tag on it. Immediatly take out your digital camera, flick it...go home & then post it up on the 12.

my question to these toys is.....what do you feel after you post that shit?

do you feel good like you just hit the streets after a long night of bombing?

are you Seriously proud of doing marker tags/and or painting wack shit in cut spots??

do you feel like anyone sees your shit tags and is impressed with your WACK-ASS skills?

DO you really feel like a REAL WRiter thats contributed ANYTHING to the WASH dc graffitti scene???

please let me know.

if u ant willin to get arrested, chased, and fight for your shit. then just STOP.

1.no, catching a couple mop tags, is nothing like a night of bombing

2.Im not proud, its whatever, just tags? whack spots? well there are alot of tags there, from some pretty well known writers,KOMA,DOE,DOTES,DENT, so writers go there..i dont know if its a "whack" spot, its just a spot to tag in

3.no i dont think anyone will be impressed, most people on here are much much much better than me

4. A real writer? Do i feel like a real writer when i catch tags? I dont know, not really, tags are just tags man, nothing speical, i feel like im contributing when im hitting throw ups, or catch tags with a paint can.

there ya go

yo it doesnt matter if what you post is whack, it just means the rest of us have to scroll a little further down the page to ignore it, or if its real bad, to take a second and diss it, but the quality of the shit posted shouldn matter.

man shut the fuck up and keep painting....dont be posting some shit if you just started pickin up markers...damn...I could go around all fucking day taking pictures of ghetto graff and bathroom tags and bullshit like that and flood this thread with WHACK ass shit....

KEEP fucking writing and do your thing...but damn save us from the bullshit...and for real...

Try doing some just letter tags...look at some of that mexicali tags and shit...them heads know how to just write...that crazy ass lines all over the place bullshit is terrible...

NOW SHUT THE FUCK ABOUT IT!!!!