Wash DC

colonisms

1.no, catching a couple mop tags, is nothing like a night of bombing

4. A real writer? Do i feel like a real writer when i catch tags? I dont know, not really, tags are just tags man, nothing speical, i feel like im contributing when im hitting throw ups, or catch tags with a paint can.

there ya go

revised/////

1. you dont have the right mops.

4. why do hit throw ups, what did they ever do to you?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

while younger kids should be open to critisism they should also realize that you cant really post your 1st tag here, post stuff after a little while, practice, get better, then show your shit. i mean, dont really agree with posting every tag, be it pencil, dust, marker, mop, or paint that one has done regardless of who it is, as much of a bomber i am i dont like seeing flick after flick of a tag on a trashcan or a lampost unless the trashcan/lampost is on front of some crazy spot, point being that if you are going to get on the little kids for posting a wack tag then seeing 3 million borf/koma/eon/cast tags is not much better, posting a flick of a tag in a crazy post is different. there are nice posts full of tags that make for a good flick but seeing the trail of your marker bombing mission from yesterday afternoon doesnt really excite me.

nobody was born with a god given hand so theres no reason to rag them like they fucked up somehow while their only mistake was posting something.

and "doesitmatter" dont take this personally but there are spots for throwies and spots for simple styles, some places look good with a nice throwup some spots look better with a nice simple style. couldnt let that one ride. hehe.

i think we got to cut the youngins some slack but at the same time they should know what to post, if i posted my 1st piece on here i think most would puke so i make sure that shit is well hidden, haha.

i sound like im 34 going on 80 but fuck it.

while younger kids should be open to critisism they should also realize that you cant really post your 1st tag here, post stuff after a little while, practice, get better, then show your shit. i mean, dont really agree with posting every tag, be it pencil, dust, marker, mop, or paint that one has done regardless of who it is, as much of a bomber i am i dont like seeing flick after flick of a tag on a trashcan or a lampost unless the trashcan/lampost is on front of some crazy spot, point being that if you are going to get on the little kids for posting a wack tag then seeing 3 million borf/koma/eon/cast tags is not much better, posting a flick of a tag in a crazy post is different. there are nice posts full of tags that make for a good flick but seeing the trail of your marker bombing mission from yesterday afternoon doesnt really excite me.

nobody was born with a god given hand so theres no reason to rag them like they fucked up somehow while their only mistake was posting something.

and "doesitmatter" dont take this personally but there are spots for throwies and spots for simple styles, some places look good with a nice throwup some spots look better with a nice simple style. couldnt let that one ride. hehe.

i think we got to cut the youngins some slack but at the same time they should know what to post, if i posted my 1st piece on here i think most would puke so i make sure that shit is well hidden, haha.

i sound like im 34 going on 80 but fuck it.

^^^

good way to end the page 334 drama...POST MORE PICS!!!

these are just a few of my classic favs:

riverslirrhoa.jpg

bogidy052.jpg

Picture018-6.jpg

semer-tracks.jpg

Pictures2554.jpg

Cast, those simple straights with multiple colors were street spots. Most any other writer woulda done a throwie, I purposely took it to next level. Cus I'm the man. Who are you defending anyway, what's it you? And no offense, but why do you preach about the virtue of PMing and don't do it yourself? I PMed you the last time you had criticism, to spare the thread. I don't understand why we shouldn't of PMed this time. Seems to me that your sonning Koma is causing a rift here, by you jumping out every chance you get.

man shut the fuck up and keep painting....dont be posting some shit if you just started pickin up markers...damn...I could go around all fucking day taking pictures of ghetto graff and bathroom tags and bullshit like that and flood this thread with WHACK ass shit....

KEEP fucking writing and do your thing...but damn save us from the bullshit...and for real...

Try doing some just letter tags...look at some of that mexicali tags and shit...them heads know how to just write...that crazy ass lines all over the place bullshit is terrible...

NOW SHUT THE FUCK ABOUT IT!!!!

good to see im not the only one who feels this way.

you know what my bad, the whole comment wasnt towards you at all just thats why i didnt pm you, out of 13 lines 1 1/2 were meant towards you, im not defending koma in the least, if you actually read what it says it especifically mentions that i dont want to see every single tag that koma did, or mine for that matter. this has NOTHING to do koma.

as far as your "street" spots, i see 2 or 3 red line flicks and 2 o3 legal spots with a rooftop but hey, i respect that. its obvious that a nice simple style beats a throwie any day, but there are spots that you just cant do a simple style. anyway i'll follow my own advice and cut the chatter...

bump that ARMS AMEN CAVE shit, nice combination of simple, throwie and piece.

Cast, those simple straights with multiple colors were street spots. Most any other writer woulda done a throwie, I purposely took it to next level. Cus I'm the man. Who are you defending anyway, what's it you? And no offense, but why do you preach about the virtue of PMing and don't do it yourself? I PMed you the last time you had criticism, to spare the thread. I don't understand why we shouldn't of PMed this time. Seems to me that your sonning Koma is causing a rift here, by you jumping out every chance you get.

"STREET SPOTS"????????????? THIS DUDE IS HILLARIOUS