Wash DC

colonisms

Let me start by sayin yeah,,, i did trade in my "graffiti career" for a real one,, i traded jail sentences for a security clearance..so make your judgements,,could care less.. yes i am a legal graffiti writer, legals walls (burners) and canvass suffice my life just fine....now,, whom shall we start with........ little punkass artfag borf.. whatup kid..?..... five different aliases/personalities,, all bitches too... i gave you your respect and you decide to make jokes and run a name through the gutter... your so bitch son.... and we both know there would be no "tea breaks" ... just like your buddy roma,, you dont want it little one.. honestly, your lucky im old and out the game... LEAVE THE BIGHEAD ALONE,,,,, EXCEPT FOR THIS FORUM.... YOUR A NOOOOBODY.... AND THAT GOES FOR ALL YALL..... and now.... the next contestant......................

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

rivers...... i see you workin on some skill kid but you just aint there yet... paint/post,paint/post... just like borf,, you too have a serious case of ,,,,,,, ima bitch and i really need some attention....... good to see ya out bombing,,, your so great,, you def. have a reason to be cocky,,,... any time you wanna rag out on my skillz lemme know,, ill put a geez wortha cans up on a wall,,, lemme know,, other than that... like i said in ya the pm...keep my name out ya mouth... and keep doing you,,, maybe one day,, honestly,,, it'll take ya about another decade to gain the skill that I've achieved let alone the portfolio... keep tryin to be me kid.... i can respect that............ hmmmm..... whos next........

hmmmm..... ok..... lil mini cast...... roma.... coma...... you've ran twirce.... what more need i say,,,, you stay bitchmade, let alone all the faggetry talk on myspace.... if i didnt change my life id be glad to do god that favor fagboy........... but somethings gotta give between you n i and ima be the bigger man,, thats the one without the skirt on... and call it quits,,, i've always given you your respect as a bomber..... even as ugly as shit you do and no eagerness to progress skillfully,,,.. before its over,, i hope you have enough respect for your idol to give him his C back.........

hmmmmm...... who wants to be next....... as I wait.... for the newjacks... kids viewing this shit.............. stay off the fucking computer,,, if you come on here,, real recognize real,,... i never posted shit untill a few months ago,,, and that was basically to shut some of these youngins lips..... go do you,, streets/legals.. etc... people gonna label you regardless,, as i would rather work on skillz, be it, trust me, i did my fare share of bombing, not only in the big city of dc but worldwide... people will notice the "original" you shit you do and will flick it and post it on here... get to that point before your so quick to speak up on this dumbass forum.......peak ya skillz up and do you and dont worry about what the fuck anyone thinks,,, if your real,, you do it for you... your release, anger management, stress,, etc..... it was my getaway,,, and still to this day,,, 16years later, could give a fuck about some newjacks "words of wisdom",, you got borf on here preachin,, so you gonna learn from a cat that snitches himself out to the paper... not a bright move... and im sure he would tell you the same.......... keep doing yall fellas/fellaettes and stay off this 12oz bullshit........................

FUCK 12OZ,, BAN THIS CRACKAS......... IF YALL WOULD WISE THE FUCKUP AND REALIZE THIS SITE IS NOTHING MORE THAN A TRACKING DEVICE FOR GRAFFITI WRITERS... WORLDFUCKINGWISE........ IM GLAD MY GRAFFITI SPERT WAS A DECADE AGO,,, PRE INTERNET........................ GO DO IT FOR YOUSELVES,, FUCK THE INTERNET... KEEP IT HARDCOPIES...........

dont get this twisted.... ive always had the utmost respect for some real dc heads..... ultra/cast/kgb in general,,, kelt,big cert,some(alltime king in my book).. raz,clear,cave/belev/eon/sek/ smk/ vove/ all the id fam for that matter..exist and msp.. them cmfive kids, amen, reup, rezist,..... mad respect fellas.. dont mean to tak shit on ya homies but it is what it is................. check ya pockets..............

chubs, do you ever post anything other then recycled or stolen pictures and stupid ass drug references? i mean honestly, i think i speak for the majority when i say people dont want to see that shit so just keep it off the thread

e-fame is silly, just ignore chubs' posts if they bother you so much.

aight..... so now yall can go back to postin your pics of marker tags, and wonderful cheesebite throwups etc.. and showin your true talent....... DAMN.... YOUR UP SON.......................................

I dont know who said what, 2 spark what but heres my two cents. fuck it heres some facts

before this internet.......

- graff in DC was tight.

- you had to get up, and paint with some style to be recognized, and respected.

-having a crew meant something. other than 2DK, most crews had writers that painted together and had each others back. it was more than just a social club to be in a crew. you either were tight with the dudes u were with from the start, or you had to prove that you were worthy to represent those 3 letters. crews with only 2 writers that painted and repped it were considered a joke & were weak.

- doing throwups and tags were cool, but you had to BURN, and do some HOT PIECES, to be really considered a "good writer".

- being a bomber WITH STYLE was highly respected. example: felon, apes, cast, exist, COSE tfm, and a few others.

- you would talk shit to other writers face to face, and settle shit like men. (not like todAY where you hide behind a keyboard and talk shit on graff forums)

-if you had a problem with somebody you would have to fight them, keep going over them and burn em', or battle them for names or cans. example TALE vs. Clear. (any one got flicks??)

- style is what you were judged on. Quantity was good...but having GOOD STYLE is what really counted

- nobody cared about how many flicks you have on the internet. If you didnt go to the city and see it for yourself it didnt really matter that much. expecially if its some bullshit.

-doing fillin throwups in the city showed that you were bold and you had balls, but a piece showed that you had skill,and could do something that others couldnt do. example: NY is full of bombers, just like DC or any other city. Theres only a handful of EWOK's and totems. The reason why is cause throwups, are the EASIEST part of graff, next to tags.

- you had to BURN who ever you went over. PERIOD. dissing someone without reason was uncalled for, and you would have writers who werent even in your crew banning together and dissing you until you learned your lesson. you were labeled a toy, and it was hard for you to have your shit run until you resolved it somehow.

-Cool Disco DAN, was the man. you knew not to go over his shit. CAST too, but dan had more respect ( no disrespect cast)

-The HALL OF FAME was the shit. known nationally. if you werent burning and werent a king of style......u couldnt paint there. PERIOD.

-DOT COM CREW,DEMON,CYCLE, VAZER,FLY ID, Elk, METUL, Scan53, Rei21, daver, Siek, metasin,SOME ENd,TAle,keyoh,tEL, jEDI, bEAR,eVER, CENSE, Conker, CERt, envy137, and a few others were on top of the game. there shit was VICIOUS and you had to come correct to be on a wall over or next to them.

-SIME & everyone in the free ajents book were REAL writers, and they all had style.

CONCLUSION:

there alot of writers that put in mad work in this city. just cause you dont see them all over the place NOW, dosent mean that they didnt do, what they did. ALL YOU NEW SCHOOL kids under 22 dont know you history and thats why shits all FUCKED UP today. sime PUT IN WORK. ive seen it with my own eyes. ive been writing since 96''''. i guarantee none of yall cant even come close to touching him when it comes to pieces. maybe some of you have a better throwup....but thats it. THATS IT. THATS ALL. he dosent give a fuck about a tag or a fill on the roof. its not as sweet as you think it is.

.....ive seen crazy pieces from sime. NONE of them have been burned either. they just get annomously dissed. so fuckin what if he does a legal wall. thats his fuckin businnes. out of the thousands and thousands of building and walls in the MD,DC,VA METROPOLITAN AREA...why the fuck are u sweatin his.

theres 2 catogeries: bombers and piecers. either your going to be king of one category, or both.

I respect bombers and piecers. Everyones got there place.

for those of yall who know me, im not trying to start beef (again), choose sides, or single anyone out, im just tellin yall HOW IT WAS, and how it SHOULD BE.

I dont know who said what, 2 spark what but heres my two cents. fuck it heres some facts

before this internet.......

- graff in DC was tight.

- you had to get up, and paint with some style to be recognized, and respected.

-having a crew meant something. other than 2DK, most crews had writers that painted together and had each others back. it was more than just a social club to be in a crew. you either were tight with the dudes u were with from the start, or you had to prove that you were worthy to represent those 3 letters. crews with only 2 writers that painted and repped it were considered a joke & were weak.

- doing throwups and tags were cool, but you had to BURN, and do some HOT PIECES, to be really considered a "good writer".

- being a bomber WITH STYLE was highly respected. example: felon, apes, cast, exist, COSE tfm, and a few others.

- you would talk shit to other writers face to face, and settle shit like men. (not like todAY where you hide behind a keyboard and talk shit on graff forums)

-if you had a problem with somebody you would have to fight them, keep going over them and burn em', or battle them for names or cans. example TALE vs. Clear. (any one got flicks??)

- style is what you were judged on. Quantity was good...but having GOOD STYLE is what really counted

- nobody cared about how many flicks you have on the internet. If you didnt go to the city and see it for yourself it didnt really matter that much. expecially if its some bullshit.

-doing fillin throwups in the city showed that you were bold and you had balls, but a piece showed that you had skill,and could do something that others couldnt do. example: NY is full of bombers, just like DC or any other city. Theres only a handful of EWOK's and totems. The reason why is cause throwups, are the EASIEST part of graff, next to tags.

- you had to BURN who ever you went over. PERIOD. dissing someone without reason was uncalled for, and you would have writers who werent even in your crew banning together and dissing you until you learned your lesson. you were labeled a toy, and it was hard for you to have your shit run until you resolved it somehow.

-Cool Disco DAN, was the man. you knew not to go over his shit. CAST too, but dan had more respect ( no disrespect cast)

-The HALL OF FAME was the shit. known nationally. if you werent burning and werent a king of style......u couldnt paint there. PERIOD.

-DOT COM CREW,DEMON,CYCLE, VAZER,FLY ID, Elk, METUL, Scan53, Rei21, daver, Siek, metasin,SOME ENd,TAle,keyoh,tEL, jEDI, bEAR,eVER, CENSE, Conker, CERt, envy137, and a few others were on top of the game. there shit was VICIOUS and you had to come correct to be on a wall over or next to them.

-SIME & everyone in the free ajents book were REAL writers, and they all had style.

CONCLUSION:

there alot of writers that put in mad work in this city. just cause you dont see them all over the place NOW, dosent mean that they didnt do, what they did. ALL YOU NEW SCHOOL kids under 22 dont know you history and thats why shits all FUCKED UP today. sime PUT IN WORK. ive seen it with my own eyes. ive been writing since 96''''. i guarantee none of yall cant even come close to touching him when it comes to pieces. maybe some of you have a better throwup....but thats it. THATS IT. THATS ALL. he dosent give a fuck about a tag or a fill on the roof. its not as sweet as you think it is.

.....ive seen crazy pieces from sime. NONE of them have been burned either. they just get annomously dissed. so fuckin what if he does a legal wall. thats his fuckin businnes. out of the thousands and thousands of building and walls in the MD,DC,VA METROPOLITAN AREA...why the fuck are u sweatin his.

theres 2 catogeries: bombers and piecers. either your going to be king of one category, or both.

I respect bombers and piecers. Everyones got there place.

for those of yall who know me, im not trying to start beef (again), choose sides, or single anyone out, im just tellin yall HOW IT WAS, and how it SHOULD BE.

as a healthy mental exercise, often, i try to humble myself because, i know next to nothing compared to writers who have been in this community twice as long as i have, its not something ive always practiced, it took me a while to subscribe to the philosophy, but since i have made that change, the respect that i have given has been given back 10 fold. i only regret that i didnt realize it earlier. on the flip side of it, having had the chance to spend time with writers who are younger than myself i can also say ive learned plenty from them as well. respect is a strong word that requires strong action, the ability to earn and keep respect is a skill that over shadows how good you are at graff, because at after you paint that spot, you still have to walk around in the world and if your too caught up in this graffworld hype then your just lost.

I wanna thank the old heads in the forum for the words of advice...but i have to defend myself and some of my peers for just a second...back in the day DC had a tight ass scene. DC in general has some of the best known writers till this day. But people have to understand that DC has changed tremendously over the years and it has become harder to pull off anything without having the LAw up ur ass. Back when some of the old heads were burning shytt out on the street and on the Line's DC had other more serious problems then chasing a couple of writers around. The police was too busy chasing murderes and drug dealers. Im not saying that new heads now a days have an excuse to not bomb or burn but i believe we are entitled to be cut some slack. Ive always respected old heads. Period. and im glad we have some old heads teaching new heads wuzzup! I just wanted people too understand that some new heads are trying their best to live up to some DC writers names. Now that i gave my 2 cents im out. PZ to all those doing big things in DC and to all those who set that bar high is shytt for us too reach!

wtf nigga wrote an article on HIS perception of graffiti...just write on shit and fuck all the theories and speculation...go over who ever the fuck you want and quit trying to make this shit some sort of standard you have to follow...after all writing is about rebellion not rules...