Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
HEY ARIN FUCK YOU..... I DISSED YOUR SHIT

mr. AR15 lets post gun pictures and see who has more heat...... watch your fucking back

congrats on that i'll take the spot back when i come back to town. im assuming this is borf and if it is fuck postin pics to see who got more heat lets meet up u bring yers i'll bring one pistol 34shots but if its not u borf i dont give a fuck about meeting you im done talkin' sorry everyone else for the chatting on here im done let me know where you want to meet at borf/pear whatever im comin dolo

trulyourz= bitch, moe, bitch...

you got 25 blackbooks cuz thats all you do cuzz

stop the rappin and hatin, clown.

PROKON

P.D.

ALL DAY.

respect to= ammo, saga, sus, chubs, even, inca, and all dem uptown boyz

^ dunnie you dont know him and he dont know you so just pretend like it never happened, if you want respect for your work, go paint, i know he does, and you probably sweat his work, so the book work looks nice keep up the good work and dont talk shit on here until youve stepped up and made a name for yourself.

congrats on that i'll take the spot back when i come back to town. im assuming this is borf and if it is fuck postin pics to see who got more heat lets meet up u bring yers i'll bring one pistol 34shots but if its not u borf i dont give a fuck about meeting you im done talkin' sorry everyone else for the chatting on here im done let me know where you want to meet at borf/pear whatever im comin dolo

^instead of saying sorry about the shit talk how bout you just never ever come back to dc again.

thats all the sorry we need.

true moe, true, but he dont know me an come out of nowhere and diss me on dis bitch and all that; i aint like dat, yea true, you gotta be humble, and i gotta keep that in mind, but if a bama wants to step to me, ima fire something right back, you feel me? this thing aint even about rappin and beefin tho for real, its to share work, and tips an shit... if someone aint feelin someone else's shit, they can keep that to themselves. that shit talkin aint me, cuzz; im done rappin about that shit