Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

^ law enforcement hasn't "officially" begun using them for surveillance, but they are currently trying to implement it up in new york and in nova etc.

its comin yall haha. they gonna get you with your pants down at the yard. probably drop a hellfire missle on you so called art terrorists.

You're trippin'. Been lurking on here for the last few weeks because 12oz. login systems sucks and their "forgot password" feature is broken. Had to brainstorm to remember my old password in order to post this.

i never said you were lurking

on here randi paul..i said 10 others... also i was just pointing out that they are bigger threats out there...no offens thoe...

now that im here i should just post more pics........please guys shall we stop with the conspiracy theory's..

i never said you were lurking

on here randi paul..i said 10 others... also i was just pointing out that they are bigger threats out there...no offens thoe...

now that im here i should just post more pics........please guys shall we stop with the conspiracy theory's..

I had this page up but wasn't logged in at the time that you posted that... so actually I was one of those 10 "guests." No offense taken.