Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

to all early 80's DC graf heads: my man, KAZ, has moved on. If you're from way back before I was ULTRA when I tagged HOBO & RAGE: this was my partner-in-crime & a super-cool cat. This is my second bombing partner to pass away. My man ET (EXOTIC TOUCH, who was also friends w KAZ) was shot in the late 80's. Rest And Piece Kenny...

trying to get pics. there is at least one in free agents...

it says late 80's but i estimate it at '87-'88..

5745395197_237c68513f_b.jpg

also kaz was known for being down w dc hip hop and hardcore scenes throughout 80's and many remember that he was the first brother skateboarding in the hood. he went on to work for dreamworks and was music director on all dreamworks movies. he suffered from a brain tumor and was 43...

rest and peace kenny

kaz is brother crouching pointing at his piece (u just made me remember i used to cut hair for the crew and he was one of my customers lol)... dude in the red (sly c) is also known as one9. he had some well-known walls (crow bar w/ rust, head flows, etc) and i believe one at south capital and k st sw is still running. he used to do the show graphics for rap city etc and now shares a studio in brooklyn w demon.

just remember a lot of shit went down that aint in free agents and that these new jack "teachers" and "graffiti consultants" dont know shit about. dc had graf even before the 80s. i and many others were bombing before style wars and spraycan art and all that came out.

yo, im heading north and stopping by DC for a day to rock. i don't know the area at all though. would love a guide. trying to get into something chill and maybe some yards. someone PM me if their interested

Ya go to a bridge and jump the fuck off theres great spots there

word, i aint loungin with jakes my dude.. i understand thoughh. its all good

wow, u know all the latest street slang. u must be from "da streets". u r probably kinging it where u come from. i should... hm ha forget it... tough work being sarcastic...

if u r a graf artist, u should know its a bad idea to trust anyone on this site, let alone a rookie w 30 posts. probably a bad idea for u to trust anyone here, as well. just saying...

wow, u know all the latest street slang. u must be from "da streets". u r probably kinging it where u come from. i should... hm ha forget it... tough work being sarcastic...

if u r a graf artist, u should know its a bad idea to trust anyone on this site, let alone a rookie w 30 posts. probably a bad idea for u to trust anyone here, as well. just saying...

I gave the exact advice to some dude who pm'd me just recently. I don't know if he is was a cop, but he didn't know if I was a cop either.

Makes one wonder how writers ever linked up in other cities before the internet... :rolleyes: