Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yo Boogie, what's up with showing faces my dude? Now the kid is gonna to be hot with the po-po's. At least she doesn't have the can in her hand so ther's no real proof that she did it.

I think I see some silver overspray on the sandals though...

Dude why are you trying to start beef with nero and those guys on 12oz. It seriously makes you look so soft when you post a blackbook pic to try and prove a point. Im trying to get involved but you have to understand no one cares about this.

i think dc's real graf writers are getting tired of the toys and trolls w all their criticism. like ive said before: post yr own street pics, then talk shit. dc streets spots are getting buffed about every 2- 4 weeks, so people are only putting up tags and hollows, but at least theyre putting up a fight. i dont know nero but dude is up. dont know about the red line but here's who's up on dc streets in past few weeks: che, aera, mar5, moe, beks, stamp, samg, nero, gets is starting to get up, chungo, bypo is getting up w his weird ass... sorry if i missed u.... everybody else needs to shut up. dude, nero's tag looks better than yr straight letter. sorry, real talk.

hung out w disco dan and wake mca on saturday. thats some old 80's- early 90's shit right there.

Fuckin. With those levs clean lines. Wtf is a samg..and as for ur Pentagram thenation..I heard you go to church Sundays repenting on how bad your throwups were the night before. Quality > some scribbled "letters" or circles.

I hope your as tough as you type. Don't get caught in DC homie. Period

dc's real graf writers are getting tired of the toys and trolls w all their criticism.

dont let them steal your peace. Trolls and toys don't phase me. EVERYONE is toy at first. Good on ALL who are putin in work and getting up. dc writers, PLEASE try to get better or evolve or something. When i see your shit, I want it to make me think. Like my Public Enemy CD's.

Art (especially in the streets) is subjective, better get used to criticism. My opinion, like my asshole, smells like roses! Don't believe me? go ahead, take a whiff, give it a little kiss while your at it.

I hope your as tough as you type. Don't get caught in DC homie. Period

Lol..last I talked to some old heads who know everybody in ktk but nero and said that nobody in your crew is about anything except maybe one. And for the names the police is looking for most deserve that credit I.e. KGB. Just because I never flicked my shit doesn't mean I never painted, means I don't Jock myself. Half you all saying its not ability its ups then the other half say its not ups its ability, yeah I haven't painted much in a while because I took a break..ultra man I've pieced next to you with che while your were doing some other work and by the end of the piece you gave props. Its all this twisted 12oz shit that makes DC rediculous. I don't paint for you fucks and for ame. I paint for me.. hommie ..period.

Lol..last I talked to some old heads who know everybody in ktk but nero and said that nobody in your crew is about anything except maybe one. And for the names the police is looking for most deserve that credit I.e. KGB. Just because I never flicked my shit doesn't mean I never painted, means I don't Jock myself. Half you all saying its not ability its ups then the other half say its not ups its ability, yeah I haven't painted much in a while because I took a break..ultra man I've pieced next to you with che while your were doing some other work and by the end of the piece you gave props. Its all this twisted 12oz shit that makes DC rediculous. I don't paint for you fucks and for ame. I paint for me.. hommie ..period.

no one gives a fuk about u stfu and kill yrself