Wash DC

colonisms

...I ain't all about painting slim.
Clearly, and your graff shows it. Yeah hoodlum, you got NE on lock. in the minute you have been havocing your steez is omni evolving. Sometimes satanic when the O is an inverted pentagram, then sometimes full of love when the O is a big ol heart (awe.) and sometimes just silly when you finish the the smiley face. meh.

Graff, like Vag, does not necessarily mean your better b/c you smash a million easy accessible locations all in the same proximity ( from inside a car?) Take your time on a longer, bigger piece. better tits. phatter ass. softer eyes. darker skin. Quality man. that's what gets juices flowin.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Clearly, and your graff shows it. Yeah hoodlum, you got NE on lock. in the minute you have been havocing your steez is omni evolving. Sometimes satanic when the O is an inverted pentagram, then sometimes full of love when the O is a big ol heart (awe.) and sometimes just silly when you finish the the smiley face. meh.

Graff, like Vag, does not necessarily mean your better b/c you smash a million easy accessible locations all in the same proximity ( from inside a car?) Take your time on a longer, bigger piece. better tits. phatter ass. softer eyes. darker skin. Quality man. that's what gets juices flowin.

I'm not about to follow some bullshit Rulebook on how to make other people like my shit. Its all about doing what I want to see...that's it that's all

If people can't tell that Rekct dotcom did that "dotcom" piece through HIS stlyle....

i dunno man...... true indeed though.. BIGUPS to my wierdo friend!.....

and tihs...

"Graff, like Vag, does not necessarily mean your better b/c you smash a million easy accessible locations all in the same proximity ( from inside a car?) Take your time on a longer, bigger piece. better tits. phatter ass. softer eyes. darker skin. Quality man. that's what gets juices flowin."....

had me rolllin.........well put sir.. well put...............

From http://www.washingtoncitypaper.com/blogs/citydesk/2011/04/29/neighborhood-news-roundup-d-a-r-e-edition/

The Great Eradication of Nero: Though Park View D.C. reported some success in cleaning up graffiti in the neighborhood the other day, a member of the MPD 3D email list living in Adams Morgan has questions about a specific tagger: "Does MPD have any leads on who 'Nero' is? Has he/she been seen? Obviously they have not been caught yet? 'Nero' caused a lot of destruction of property in Adams Morgan and we continue to clean up after him on a regular basis. Would be great if MPD could get this person off the streets." Nero was previously troublesome in Park View, too.[/Quote]

http://parkviewdc.wordpress.com/2011/04/27/graffititagging-on-georgia-avenue-finally-getting-under-control/

While it’s going to take a little while to remove all of the recent tagging that hit the neighborhood, the offenders of the recent spat of 640/3500/RCC tagging was identified to MPD and known to them. Upon walking the northern part of the corridor, all of the tagging at the Georgia Avenue-Petworth Metro had been removed as well as a significant amount of the tagging down to Park Road. Of course, there’s still Nero and Beks to worry about.

young bouls

I've really got nothing to add to the thread, but this is the first time I've seen fools post on a weekend in a long time on this thread. It's like the DC thread shuts down on Friday at 6pm and doesn't open up again until Sunday night. Good shit.

Bump Nepal, Drout and Kuthe.