Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

not fishing for anything money......... I come on here and expect to see some bangers in or around DC...... stead i gotta see some idiots talk about how some little guy got his shoes took 2years ago..... wow... real THUGS!..... move along homeboy.... don't let ya mouth get ya in something your not sure you can win..........

appreciate the pics.....

What the fuck happened to DC?!! ALL these new dudes with the exeption of gator and a few others are so fuckin clueless to what style really is. All these throw ups that look the same, all this beef between crews who don't put in work and definatelly don't respect the true writers that have been around this city for a decade plus. I almost can't even bring myself to look at these forums any more. I guess its time to bring my old ass back around and get up the way it should be done. Mutha fuckas are givin the DC scene a bad rep with all this scribbly bullshit....bump .smk.cert.sime.rei.freak.demon.envy.ultra.felon.con.cycle.pear.gator.rivs.debt.dah1.reup.rezist.cave........stop the bullshit games and paint!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

too easy to copy shit outa subway art these days man..... call it a tribute but I see half this city producing the same styles and calling it they own......... then have a nerve to have an ego over the shit..... this generation gap man... the affiliations in graffiti are now greater/more important then one being original and innovative... everyones a toughguy etc etc.. i dunno man..streets are the real deal?...def love smackin street fills myself but to tell folk "they aint doing it right".. cause the lack of... shit.. I could say the same thing on which I was raised....

some of us just have difference of truths!....

16years ago.........

SimeBoogie-Wurzburg.jpg

gman... you may be a little toy... we all are in our first few years....

your smacking backjumps...which the people talking shit AREN'T..be smart about your shit man.... mindless what people have to say and CONTINUE to do you...........