Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
whos lying? weasel knew that tag was there for 3 weeks before that dumb show. if he was there at the show like he said he wouldve seen i wasnt there. and the person who did that tag told you he did it. im not going to respect someone using kids to make money. dude paid the assistant 200 bucks this summer on that mural. our wall was smaller and less money and me and che walked with the same amount he probly gave demon. you can tell me to respect him if you want. but i cant. sorry man. yeah he put me on but once i realized getting paid 200 dollars for a week of work is just some fucked up shit to do to a "friend" i left that whole situation.

shut the fuk up u keep cryin bout shit how old are u ??

Truth is in between.

Painting over the numbers will bring attention to the spot for the next writer

Chances are there is no remaining footage of you at the yard, though at one point you may have been on CCTV

K-9 unit is not gonna bother to stake out a train yard.

School is out.

shutup unless you know slut, i know someone that works there, ive BEEN chased out of there by a k-9 unit and i know others too and i know they have a camera right on the fucking trains now shut ur mouth