Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Adek's A's Pears R and it looks like you got that E from EON.......... LOL...................

your WACK.......

"no one has more balls than this man right here"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You gotta problem with my man then address it in REALITY......... as you said... you know where everyone lives, works, chills etc...........just like the old beef THAT YOU DIDNT DO SHIT ABOUT............... you are the epitamy of an e-thug.............................

YOU TALK TOO MUCH PRINCESS.............................

the DC collection..... FRESH!....

im not wrong about anything cutting 2 inches into someones force feild isnt that big of a deal i dont have an ego you and the weasel keep telling people i do but if you actually ask anyone that paints with me i dont. ace's outline cut into aeros peice completely. just because an a is lower case doesnt mean it's adeks but whatever you can keep hating your wrong about everything your just letting the weasel change your mind about shit because hes the weasel and thats what he does. and theres no way im an e thug i spend most of my time off of the internet. and if it wasnt raining id be out painting.

funny...... it was raining.. and I've been out there....LOL...................

....weasel shit?....... you two are telling boldface lies which che and ult admitted to me.. but you wanna call a decade old kettle black?.... I've known him for over 12 years... what were you doing 12 years ago?.. way before Eon put you BOTH of you onto graff in this city.....you don't have to like homeboy.. but you will respect him.........you really just need to learn to shut the fuckup and walk ya own path........... the shit with COUGH... AERo is a dead issue... I'm talking about you runnin your mouth right now............

whos lying? weasel knew that tag was there for 3 weeks before that dumb show. if he was there at the show like he said he wouldve seen i wasnt there. and the person who did that tag told you he did it. im not going to respect someone using kids to make money. dude paid the assistant 200 bucks this summer on that mural. our wall was smaller and less money and me and che walked with the same amount he probly gave demon. you can tell me to respect him if you want. but i cant. sorry man. yeah he put me on but once i realized getting paid 200 dollars for a week of work is just some fucked up shit to do to a "friend" i left that whole situation.

"im not going to respect someone using kids to make money"........... think real hard about this................. YOU DUMB NIGGAH YOUR GETTING PIMPED BY A STREETARTIST.............

keep my mans name off this board unless you really wanna address it in REALITY.......

as stated in the pm............

YOU ALL GET PAID BY A STREET ART COALITION / COLLECTIVE.......... how the fuck you gon tell me you make your own money.... you printing the shit dummy?....... no dumbass... YOUR GETTING PIMPED AND PUTTING THREE TIMES WHAT YOU MAKE INTO SOME OUTATOWN STREET ART AWESOME PROJECT GUY......... and I mean awesome like going over some fresh graff that was done illy with your nice KGB MURAL!.............