Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i forsee a day when someone starts GRAFFITI PHOTOS>BRICK SLAYERS>NOVA and all the toys who never leave mclean or whatever can post their idle daydreams of being KAYGEEBEE w/o me calling their faggot asses out. you know why? bcuz i never go to other cities' threads. i care about one place: fuckin' dodge city... u don't even come into my city, legal or otherwise... here's one from anacostia:8.jpg

Whats worse then a toy? Talkin shit to O.G's who where in this game before you knew what a toy was. Disrespecting two of dc's original street bombers. Dc has alot of kids and adults puttin in work. Grave, fame,amak, juju, gobe, The Infamous Bad Dad, Moe(fuck you), ultra(still killin it), dlo, creak, snek, fant, rebar(hes not even from dc and has more ups in the city then you bama's), pear travels, murdoc, huf, kasr, and a shit ton more. If ya walked the streets of the city you and your lawfirm of whitecollar writers claimed to own maybe you would come to reconize the work these cats are puttin in. REAL TALK. And bump that ultra burner.

yo, demon... "bow to me", "yungun", etc = The Cowardly Bombers crew if not the same bamma... dont even sweat that boondock-ass shit. they still havent come to see me even tho i put it out there over a year ago... i keep telling them get off dc's nuts and start yr own thread or do like other va cats and come into the city and bomb... of course nothing they put up will run more than a day...

I HAVE ADULT THINGS TO DO, EAT A DICK TILL THEN LIARS, GOSSIPERS DRAMA QUEENS

DUDE! WTF! YOUR ONE OF THE PEOPLE THAT IS ON HERE TALKING SHIT AND BEING A "GOSSIPER DRAMA QUEENS"

EVERYONE NEEDS TO JUST STOP RESPONDING TO YOU TOYS AND OR COMMENTING IN GENERAL. THERES GOOD PHOTOS AND SHIT BUT YOU CAN'T SEE THAT SHIT WITH ALL OF THE WORTHLESS BULLSHIT COMMENTS EITHER GOOD OR BAD...