Wash DC

colonisms

DROPPING BOMBS KINGS DESTROY .COM

DSC03785.jpg

DSC03786.jpg

TN...

ohhhellyafellas............ both are ill...... ayo soak... def. lemme know when you comin roun town and we'll be sure to do up something big.............goodshit cavelarok......appreciated......

Demon..... damn bro...... some gems in that post(rip) for sure...........

ps.. the "truth" has another really retarted illy going on that should be hittin the press soon...bajeeezus.... waiting to see Con's metalics as well... was comin off soo ill when i left....

piledriver... cmonmoney.. it's real simple... stay off the internet bullshit and just look me up when you in town.....nobullshit........................

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

my man cram aka 2 cents aka daze repped a-team and wrecked sanfran in the mid to late 90's, period. and every other dc cat who has gone there destroyed shit, too. no san fran writer has ever done shit in dc... now, i admit, i wouldnt wanna come here either, but, facts is facts... you wanna typecast dc writers as all suburban wiggers, ima typecast san fran as a bunch a scared pussies who crapped themselves when i stepped to em... i dont know what you write but you know what i write so ask around and find out if i fuck around... you came from some other thread talking shit about my city, so you gotta expect to get sonned, and you might be my son, cuz every time i come to sf i fuck a different bitch and one of them is bound to be your moms... (oh, yeah. the only person so far to mention "gay" is you, do i detect a little sensitivity?)

and to anyone who knows me: i effing love sf... its a beautiful city with beautiful women and with a open mind towards art and graf... i'm planning on going out there again this summer... im just going on piledriver cuz he's obviously faking jacks....

and to anyone who knows me: i effing love sf... its a beautiful city with beautiful women and with a open mind towards art and graf... i'm planning on going out there again this summer... im just going on piledriver cuz he's obviously faking jacks....

FOR THE FOURTH TIME I WAS GONE AND YOU BROUGHT ME BACK. PLEASE DEFLATE THAT HARD ON YOU HAVE FOR ME.