Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

TRUTH BE TOLD CAST WOULD BURN SPC. SOMETIME THE TRUTH HURTS. I KNOW PLENTY OF CATS THAT WOULD BURN ME. MURDER CAPITOL ARTIST FOREVER..OH YEA..D.ont S.weat T.he E.ver L.asting W.riters..RESPCT IS DUE WHEN RESPECT IS GIVEN.

CHEW ON THAT FOR A WHILE BAMMA!!!!

im not tryin shit with cats...you run your big fuckin mouth hommie word up. you keep comin at me and other cats on here...then come correct. you wanna speak on "ebeef" then come around the area since you wanna start shit and talk slick. i got mad respect for all the old heads...but..your just old. get the fucka here

MOTHER FUCKER, LAST TIME YOU RAN YOUR MOUTH YOU HAD TO CALL A TOY UP AND BEG HIM TO STOP DISSING YOUR SHIT, I WILL FIGHT YOU FAGGOT, ANY DAY ANY TIME ANYWHERE IN DC(WE ARE IN THE DC THREAD FOOL). AINT NO ONE, TOY OR VET, AFRAID OF YOUR ASS. SO JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP.

BUMP THE NIGGA CAST, G-CHILLIN ON THE BEACH WITH NAKED BITCHES. HOLLA.

FUCK YALL.

MOTHER FUCKER, LAST TIME YOU RAN YOUR MOUTH YOU HAD TO CALL A TOY UP AND BEG HIM TO STOP DISSING YOUR SHIT, I WILL FIGHT YOU FAGGOT, ANY DAY ANY TIME ANYWHERE IN DC(WE ARE IN THE DC THREAD FOOL). AINT NO ONE, TOY OR VET, AFRAID OF YOUR ASS. SO JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP.

BUMP THE NIGGA CAST, G-CHILLIN ON THE BEACH WITH NAKED BITCHES. HOLLA.

FUCK YALL.

Really ? And who would that be? You lying chump. Pussy's said they would show up and scrap and they never showed.

Fight anytime anywhere ? lets do this then toughguy. You'll be another no show just like the last e-thugs.