Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

im so glad i aint living in the us anymore...

the worst shit was getting to kmart and going to the auto section and see all the bug and tar without a top, you knew somebody beat you to it.

haha, those were the days you had to take care of your caps, panted lips style, and come home and soak them, fuck even try to unclog them, now its easy " give me 10 fats and 5 skinnies"...

i almost went blind once cutting a cap and trying it and painting fat black "sunglasses" on my face. i could see thru the drops of paint that were stuck to my eyeballs, not good...

yeah you guys are fuckin stupid, fuck bmore? fuck you. and fuck hookin toys up with supplies, part of the game is learning how to make shit yourself, ordering shit online is for queers.

its not 89 man, lol. not helping young kids come up is the same reason why most of em turn out the way they do. but yeah, everybody should learn how to make shit themselves but at the same time, if you ballin, buy that shit. why go to the store and take caps off of 100 cans when you can just go online and get them joints at for 10 dollars? you pay for the convenience, doesnt make you any less of a man.

thats probably true to an extent, but realistically i dont think theres a single person thats never paid for a single thing in their life...im a man, i got bills and shit to pay, lol. what does make you less of a man is following bullshit ass rules that people that have nothing to do with anything set. you can still go out and paint and respect people without following the graf commandments or whatever the fuck..as long as people go out and paint, fuck it..get your "by any means on"...with that being said, get off dude's dick for askin where to buy markers and shit at cause he's new in town and start postin some fuckin flicks. not directed at anybody in particular just in general

not helping young kids come up is the same reason why most of em turn out the way they do.

no, the reason kids turn out the way they do is because, for some reason, all the kids these days have this entitlement thing going on, where they think everyone needs to help them through their first couple years, put them down with a crew, etc .... then they order a bunch of caps online, go rock a shitty ass piece with no letters or style, and take a picture and post it on 12oz, where all their other toy homies bump it and they get mad if you tell them to practice their shit. all the while not realizing that they are fucking retards, somehow

no, the reason kids turn out the way they do is because, for some reason, all the kids these days have this entitlement thing going on, where they think everyone needs to help them through their first couple years, put them down with a crew, etc .... then they order a bunch of caps online, go rock a shitty ass piece with no letters or style, and take a picture and post it on 12oz, where all their other toy homies bump it and they get mad if you tell them to practice their shit. all the while not realizing that they are fucking retards, somehow

word.

i'm not that good and i know that. i hate it when people act like that tho.

consumers are whores. so it is arguable that it does make you less of a man, and in turn more of a toy.

^^As you type that from a computer on the internet.

I don't know a single, real, writer that doesn't hold an

heir of quality, fashion, and general well to do'ness.

Regardless if they stole, bought, made, or was handed

down their gear... they still looked good and at the same

time exuded the essence of ownership or consumerism.

This talk of Consumers and Whores in relation to being

a man, or a toy... You are comparing apples and oranges.

Don't label people too soon.

dude serioiusly WTF are you talking about well to doness graffiti writing? thats some bullshit seriously....how the hell do you "exude" an essence of ownership and consumerism. I know your trying to sound smart and shit but your sentence structure is fuked and mine is to but Im not talkng nonsense about who or what a graffiti writer is. Besides this all comes from some statement that I made about hooking my homie from NY up on some shit cause I got an ill connect.