Wash DC

colonisms

yousa funny lil bitch.......... "You'll be seeing my throws over your shit real soon."PEACE." naw dickhead.....peacenothin.... you just created problems for you and ya lil brother and i could give less then a fuck who he rolls with....... you've had that same reason to come to dc for months fagget.. quittalkin .......................... and i will do the same... if any of yall know where to find this skinny little niggah in reality... holla at me on pm......................

blah blah blah blah blah.you aint gonna do shit pussy.my graff is gonna look so hot over your art fag bullshit.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Tell'em SOAKER my man SPC is going to quiet all of you SPC is going to look good over all you haters Im going to be a fill steeling fool

Ha ! yeah maybe I can use some of sime's gay ass fills to make my shit look like a rainbow.

you know since Im gay and all.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ha ! yeah maybe I can use some of sime's gay ass fills to make my shit look like a rainbow.

SPC stuck a magnum 44 marker up his ass one time in like 98' on route one in Baltimore(just for fun) I'm guessing it's still there. and don't front cause you know it's true.. how's that for some gay shit?

I wasn't aware that any fill that Sime has ever done was gay. I get the pleasure of seeing alot of his shit roll through my way and not once have i been disapointed by any of his shit let alone his fills and I have the feeling that alot of people would gladly agree with me. im just sayin

it seems like every time you think this spc guy is gone he comes back with telling people how he is up in mags and such all around the world. If you burn so hard my man show us. Stop trying to diss sime, because unless your ass is off in some alternate dimmension where spc regins supreme...last time i checked sime was dope. Thats the end of my rant, because bitching on the oz solves nothing.

what up DC?. damn i havent been here for a long ass time, i havent been fucken home in a long ass time.

guess were my luckyass got me? a fucken wilderness program, ya i have been in the woods for a fucken 120 somethin days and then tomarow morning i get shiped off to some wack fucking school in montana.

ya my life is pretty good right now.