Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Yet you all are the ones talking shit on a weak ass message board.

I will meet any one of you pussy's in person and then you can see how much of a pussy I am.

im really curious if you are all talk and no action...seems like it, you diss some peoples shit on the slick tip and then wanna talk trash :lol: :lol: you're a funny guy,she,it? you're like the village idiot.

im really curious if you are all talk and no action...seems like it, you diss some peoples shit on the slick tip and then wanna talk trash :lol: :lol: you're a funny guy,she,it? you're like the village idiot.

Damn,you really swet the shit out of me.You post bullshit comments about me day after day yet you have no fucking clue just like every other fool on here that spreads lies about me.

I know you cant write or even write period and have never done anything worthewhile but for real just shut the fuck up already and stop posting your bullshit.

Peace.

Damn,you really swet the shit out of me.You post bullshit comments about me day after day yet you have no fucking clue just like every other fool on here that spreads lies about me.

I know you cant write or even write period and have never done anything worthewhile but for real just shut the fuck up already and stop posting your bullshit.

Peace.

:lol: yes yes you know i cant write, worthwhile....you may have a point. seeing as how i've have just just strted writing im pretty fucking confident that i could burn your ass. get the fuck outta here you chump ass bitch i would rock you.

Keep swetin' my nuts toy.

i think the word you are looking for is sweatin', but beyond that, it seems that im hurting mr SPC's feelings. You're not worth the time and effort of even starting anything with so i will let you keep running your trap about how people have no clue, or how tough you think you are :rolleyes: . just think a "toy" is getting your panties in a bunch, i thought kings were supposed to be above that type of shit.....

(4 the last page)dam...y da fuk are ya talking all this garbage and try 2 get I-Fame by postin dissed shit..have some respect 4 ya names. making a big scene n shit on who dissing who more...plus those disses are in b-more take dat shit over there stop making this thread shittier...

(4 the last page)dam...y da fuk are ya talking all this garbage and try 2 get I-Fame by postin dissed shit..have some respect 4 ya names. making a big scene n shit on who dissing who more...plus those disses are in b-more take dat shit over there stop making this thread shittier...

yea forget i-fame, its all about hood fame!

:D

Shut the fuck up bitch you sound stupid! No ones afraid of your old ass Keep your shit runnin!

Thats why BM crew backed out like little pussy's as I knew they would.

I named time and place they said they would be there.And of course they never showed up.

BM= bitchass muthufuckas.

* When I say pussy's I mean assholes. And no hard feelings (no pun) BM crew, I love when kids back out.

And Yo, was it the S&M gear that scared you? Ill wear normal clothes next time if that helps you show up. Wait, maybe it was the gay bar I told you to cum to. Anyway, I'll just PM you BM, tehe.

I also just wanted to ease some concerns about my eago and how I'm so proud of the 5 graffiti tag markings I"ve done in the last 7 years. I don't really have a big eago (relative to my butthole), I just want to defend my acronim tag moniker, yo.

eH? making an account to try and be spc is a little...well stupid.

Thats amusing.Toys are so pressed on my nuts and mad that they backed out from meeting after they started this shit that now they gotta make up a screen name as if they were me.

Shook ass bitches.Get a life.Obviously that is not the real SPC ONE.

NO BODY BACKED DOWN THE WHOLE BM CREW SHOWED UP AND I GAVE THEM ALL BLOW JOBS SO THE THEY WOULDN'T BEAT ME UP