Wash DC

colonisms

NO BODY BACKED DOWN THE WHOLE BM CREW SHOWED UP AND I GAVE THEM ALL BLOW JOBS SO THE THEY WOULDN'T BEAT ME UP

As usual a toy pussy using my name to try and make up for the fact that you didnt show up and get the beating you deserved.

All bm shit will be dissed.See you when you least expect it bitch.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ladies, pretending to be another writer on 12 oz is beyond stupid.

Toys pay attention, this is not how to handle yourself. Regardless of what you think of SPC note how real heads like Cast and Siek came and said what they had to say and thats it. The latest round of internet toys is just cornball.

retard.jpg

heres some shit to tide you over till this thread recovers.

Real Hip Hop

New Pharoahe Monche

spc,, for real money..... how old are you?..... i expect this shit from some the youngns but cmon man...... this is really getn old.... honestly dawgs, what do expect to gain from all this? some attention from some highschool cats?.. you gotta show and prove your existance for the last decade?.. fucks wrong wit you money?..... quit exposing us to your mid life and move on money....... you never achieved fame through your skill n effort and your def. not gonna get any real fame going back and forth talkin bout how you gonna whip some 18yr olds ass......your over thirty and chattin up "Ill meet you by the slide when the bell rings type shit"..... atleast try and take a more modest/humble approach and recognize the internet for what it is....... and youngns... just ignore spc..... i'll tell ya now... the time and effort you spend replyin/thinkin/etc.. about this cat... i know.... yall got better shit to do.... study. draw, get up... pound pussy... cmon fellas.........and toomuch...... thanks, been anticipatin that jammie for awhile now.......

Thats why BM crew backed out like little pussy's as I knew they would.

I named time and place they said they would be there.And of course they never showed up.

BM= bitchass muthufuckas.

We rolled through, all we saw was a short old white man. Stop lyin to everybody your the one who didnt show up.

paster of muppets i gotta hand it to you not many people are creative enough to take an album title and switch the first letters of two of the words and make it in to a screen name.... i mean i didnt even know that there was a church of muppets...... i guess that miss piggy is the choir leader and kermit is the organist.... i could be wrong though, yo tell animal to hit me up, im looking for a drummer

paster of muppets i gotta hand it to you not many people are creative enough to take an album title and switch the first letters of two of the words and make it in to a screen name.... i mean i didnt even know that there was a church of muppets...... i guess that miss piggy is the choir leader and kermit is the organist.... i could be wrong though, yo tell animal to hit me up, im looking for a drummer

HONESTLY I DIDN'T FIND THAT FUNNY,,THANX FOR TRYING TO ENTERTAIN US THOUGH!!

THIS SHIT BLEW MY HIGH..BUT IT MAD ME LAUGH BECAUSE SARA SILVERMAN LIKE SHITTED ON PARIS HILTON ON THE MTV MOVIES AWARDS.

I WISH I HAD A PERSONAL SANDMAN SO I COULD BOOO YOUR ASS OFF THE FORUM.

NO IM JUS PLAYYN IM JUSS PLAYYNNN

I dont remember SPC being that up in DC, or painting anything decent. No burners, no straightletters, nothing but throwup. I cant beleve that hes even a topic of discussion. SPC vs.BM is, TOY vs. TOYS. heres some oldschool repeats of dudes who actualy have skills

Picture041.jpg

I dont remember SPC being that up in DC, or painting anything decent. No burners, no straightletters, nothing but throwup. I cant beleve that hes even a topic of discussion. SPC vs.BM is, TOY vs. TOYS. heres some oldschool repeats of dudes who actualy have skills

Picture041.jpg

SLY FS, SPORTS

BUMP