Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

MS. AR 15, you're an idiot. You and your crew jumped out on me. Y'all have the problem, and I'm willing to handle it, y'all aint. You and Kaos only say that you're down to handle it cus you know I ain't gonna go to TX. But you yourself told me your local homies can handle it as "light work," remember? So what's up? Where the local homies at? You claimed y'all nine deep, you and another ain't available, where the other seven? Besides your below toy status. You're just a spectator in this game. I've seen one thing by you and it was garbage. You came out Bmore writing ARIN. That captures your toyness perfectly. Your an ignorant jock who's whole graffiti carreer consists of painting once with the least respected and softests crew in the bi-state, you have more fame on 12 than you do on the street. Your a buster. Speculating? Can't expect a toy to know the history of where he's from.

blah blah bah...you pmed me saying you was done with thee internet talk fairytale....what happened...you can tell us how you feel you know cause we all know this site is your therapy...go ahead and let it all out...TELL us how you feel...its ok.

SHUT THE FUCK UP ALL OF YA'LL! no one wants to hear more fuckin ATBullshit so either PM so you can argue on the internet or just fuckin meet up an wreck, stop wasting 2 threads with this bullshit, here's some fliks so this thread doesn't turn into a chat room.

Cert burnin, SMK n the others to the right burn too but couldnt get a flik-

certborfshowfs7.jpg

islehoa2dkawpoq9.jpg

rivsescalatoruh0.jpg

This thread is weak despite any argument. And just like you got to deal with police if you want to graff you got to deal with arguing if you wanna look at this forum. And when you think about it, your soap boxing me for arguing is, in fact, doing the same thing you are criticizing me for. And you have effectively evoked another argumentative post...life's funny, huh? Specially when you don't think about it. Paradoxical intention.

hahahaha...that shit is some garbage...your right it aint much...fucking ho!!! You still up in this bitch on my nut sack talking shit huh...you must go to bed thinking about me fantasizng sucking my dick and then wake up dreaming about that shit too...Damn my ho get a life....