Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
fuck all of you posting maryland flicks

is a part of dc...... dc's metrolines run through dc/va/md... which would mean........ keep postin that md shit..............or.. dc shit if it makes you feel tougher to say it that way......... get out ya 10blockradius money.......... not tryin to be a dick.... but facts is facts.... dc is what it is because of md and va...................... go ride the blueline through two states and the district and call it home.......

nice shit from everyone...question though, who the fuck is this craw kid? I was on my way to see grindhouse today(good movie by the way) and saw that shit on the redline (which has declined from the nice place it used to be) that was supposed to be a fill in. shit was not raw, to be honest it was quite stale. Bump everyone really getting up in DC.

^^^ does he really have that much time to let people know the quote unquote slum of the week is? Get the fuck outta here with that shit. Im pretty sure any real washingtonian already know the slums of DC? I honestly never looked at areas as slums, maybe so hoods and whatnot,but never slums.

I dont mind seeing Maryland shit in the DC thread. Its pretty much the same thing. its those same 2 bridge spots, that the same people go over themselves at that gets a little repetative. Theres a dc graff video on youtube and 90% of it, is Rockville Md cut spots. whoever should of called it Md graff.