Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
what the fuck is going on here? bla bla bla, instead of typing so much bullshit go fucking paint. there are threads were you can talk all day and act like 13 year olds and nobody will say anything, when i have flicks i post, if i see something i like i comment but this shit is just plain stupid. serioulsy, this is getting worse rather than getting better, im in the process of scanning like 200 old dc flicks and ill post as soon as i have them but please quit all the extra talk, its rivers right to like or not like sime's shit, at least he said it under his name and not anonymously, to not like somebody's shit aint a diss, respecting someone while not liking their style is perfectly acceptable.

as far as white people in graffiti is concerned, while you always had crazy white dudes from day 1 and more artsy "minorities", a large number of art school student graffiti writers doing legal walls is what probably stereotyped white dudes as being "softer", but its only that, a stereotype.

using a fake name and talking in ebonics does not make you hard or funny, it makes you a coward.

wisdom from a king...respect!