Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
....lol jesus christ one xD:lol: :lol: :lol: , anyway i agree pdc that little name calling shit isnt cool, do that shit out side of the forum, but also jesus stop trying to imitate dream, that speech was wack. D.C. isnt full of toys....they just outnumber the good writers IMO.
we were just messin around i no we shuda just used PMs or sum shit,and honestly jesus dont talk shit about people you dont no,u dont know how much paint i have,im a kid and a toy and you were like that too one time so im sure you can understand,i no your probly just a fag that thinks hes the shit and comes on here to talk shit and mess with people so i dont really care,call me a toy i really dont care cuz i no i am everyone once was,so woohoo broheem you dissed a kid you dont even know over the internet,you should be real proud

we were just messin around i no we shuda just used PMs or sum shit,and honestly jesus dont talk shit about people you dont no,u dont know how much paint i have,im a kid and a toy and you were like that too one time so im sure you can understand,i no your probly just a fag that thinks hes the shit and comes on here to talk shit and mess with people so i dont really care,call me a toy i really dont care cuz i no i am everyone once was,so woohoo broheem you dissed a kid you dont even know over the internet,you should be real proud

your funny, i dont think im hot shit because im a toy too, but regardless of that you wanna fucking see me then bring it kid.

your funny, i dont think im hot shit because im a toy too, but regardless of that you wanna fucking see me then bring it kid.
i wasnt talking to you,i quoted you cuz i was agreeing with what you said that hes tryin to be dream with that fucking long ass shit,but i forgot to say anything about it, ASB wat are you talkin about i didnt go over sewp PM me or people are start flippin a shit

AIGHT YALL I DIDNT MEAN TO FUCKIN POP OFF ANOTHER GOD DAMN PAGE OF YAPPIN AN DISCUSSION.. DC AINT DEAD ITS GETTING RESURRECTED (NO PUN), BUT WITH ALL THIS BITCHIN U MAKIN DC LOOK SOFT. JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AN PAINT (JSTFUAP FOR YALL INTERNET JOCKS)... AN REMEMBER WWJD? FUCKIN BOMB LIKE IT'S THA APOCALYPSE!!

en0202christianb.jpg

YA FEEL ME????

You can't talk about D.C like that our graff scene may not be ask big as places like new york or philly...but we are the capital of the U.S we got a bunch of cops and camerias every corner i mean shit SMK hit the white house what have u done..........and all the old heads and everyone who want to judge the toys of the city including me, teach US...no one just gets better, if you want D.C to have a good graff scene teach the kids what and how to paint .

Don't wait around for anyone to teach you anything. Learning how to paint on your own is part of the experience. You don't get to a goal by sitting on your ass and complaining about how no one showed you anything; and nowadays you can't really complain, with videos, magazines, and the internet. Your resources are there. Give it time. You don't develop your style overnight. Eventually you will find what works and what doesn't.

Don't wait around for anyone to teach you anything. Learning how to paint on your own is part of the experience. You don't get to a goal by sitting on your ass and complaining about how no one showed you anything; and nowadays you can't really complain, with videos, magazines, and the internet. Your resources are there. Give it time. You don't develop your style overnight. Eventually you will find what works and what doesn't.

I mean i get what your saying ...and i have developed my own hand style i think and i thank EON ALOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT he did give me the bases to how to do a throwie and i thank him he told me the rules to the game ,,how to act not to go over people who are better .....so maybe i wasn't saying i need to be taught but toys do need to know the rules to the game ...DON'T GO OVER PEOPLE WHO ARE BETTER THEN YOU..

I mean i get what your saying ...and i have developed my own hand style i think and i thank .. ALOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT he did give me the bases to how to do a throwie and i thank him he told me the rules to the game ,,how to act not to go over people who are better .....so maybe i wasn't saying i need to be taught but toys do need to know the rules to the game ...DON'T GO OVER PEOPLE WHO ARE BETTER THEN YOU..

shit dont go over ppz period....pick ur battles and dont burn bridges