Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

shut the fuck chubs this isnt your personal diary....them pics is some garbage...theres some quality graff being produced and put up on here by ELW and HOA and the newer street shit but you want us to look up on here about you cracking on disabled kids and your childish comments on drugs and that wack ass black book pic you posted like 4 fucking times...

ok look this is not a chat room...you aint a player and dont fucking write or bomb like that nor are you player...so theres isnt anyone hating on you...you are probably 15 and need to get the fuck out of here with the bullshit...

hahahaha u make me laugh u wish i was 15 but i am old enough too kick u mothafuckin

ass so wont u stop u bullshit talkin an post some flicks.......and maybe if u so much of an artist or u bomb how about u ask who the fuck is CHUBS and then get back at fool

HOLLA AT ME I DO U RYTE..............................

chubs is up, just mostly around his hood. like eon, but you see more of eon cuz his hood is more downtown where more people tend to be at.

how many of you have walked blocks on KDY? im guessing not many, which is why you havent seen chubs up. just cuz you haven't walked around uptown doesnt mean this kid doesnt bomb.

and chubs, calm down. we dont care about who's weed is better, or who's tougher, post some graffiti.