Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Yo,

Shut the fuck up, you may not like Borf, but talking about his friend who is dead like that, that's wrong dude, you're fucking low man. Have some respect!

i will stop talkin on here but not cuz you said to. I was using it to get under his skin and why would i have respect for the lame ass dude he didnt respect his self. nice flix capo. FREE AHOY!!!

god damn there has been some really good quality graf being produced recently...new shit you know....but these fucking niggers on here have to keep yapping and yapping and yapping about nothing...then you got these fucking essays and shit...them EON CERT AMEN HOA pics are fucking so sick you know....everyone including this cracker (me) need to shut the fuck up and let the pictures do the work.....

yo i be str8 out of VA mothafuckers and ill tell you a couple things ive learned DC GRAFF IS FUCKING BULLSHIT THE ONLY PEOPLE WITH GOOD HEADS ON THEIR SHOULDERS ARE KOMA AND NORE and whats with me seing all theese repae tags all over the place, i didnt know that that faggot knew that you could put graffitti on anything but trains... yo im ready to take on all yous toy ass motha fuckers....FREE AHOY

go listen to your b2k albums and leave the forums for people with respect... i honestly don't believe that you would be acting in this manner if all of us knew who you were... i mean honestly its just a matter of time till someone leaks who you are and then someone will show you the respect you deserve....

yo i be str8 out of VA mothafuckers and ill tell you a couple things ive learned DC GRAFF IS FUCKING BULLSHIT THE ONLY PEOPLE WITH GOOD HEADS ON THEIR SHOULDERS ARE KOMA AND NORE and whats with me seing all theese repae tags all over the place, i didnt know that that faggot knew that you could put graffitti on anything but trains... yo im ready to take on all yous toy ass motha fuckers....FREE AHOY

put on ya burial suit, mothafucka

yo i be str8 out of VA mothafuckers and ill tell you a couple things ive learned DC GRAFF IS FUCKING BULLSHIT THE ONLY PEOPLE WITH GOOD HEADS ON THEIR SHOULDERS ARE KOMA AND NORE and whats with me seing all theese repae tags all over the place, i didnt know that that faggot knew that you could put graffitti on anything but trains... yo im ready to take on all yous toy ass motha fuckers....FREE AHOY[/QUOT

i think youd better off sayin free the big black dick outta that soft faggets ass..

ZING

damn all the hot pics or graffiti is buried in all this bullshit....fuck even its just throws or recent tags its a lot better than all of this blowing smoke....and all those recycled pics wtf? MAN THERES BEEN SOME DECENT PRODUCTIONS AND BOMBING THIS YEAR MORE THAN A LONG TIME....WE NEED A CONSOLIDATED RECAP OF ALL THE BOMBING AND BURNERS....THEM CERT BURNERS IS NICE...NEVER THOUGHT HED BE AT IT AGAIN...THESE STUPID YOUNG CATS DONT EVEN UNDERSTAND THE SIGNIFIGANCE OF IT..Them AMEN trains are sick...Everyone needs to shut the fuck up god damn....this should be neutral ground....but then again everyone wants to be a big bad ass nigger and front like theyre tough....ficking soft ass white boys wanting to be niggers.....