Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
DC graff. is dead anyways.

R.I.P.

Stick to subjects you know, like giving butt action and std's " worldwide " Thats like the bitch on the sureal life saying "im the worlds first supermodel" over and over again, i think your worse than atb,

cause at least they post pictures from here ( most are wack and weve seen'em before ) but there still from here, fuck it i got the solution. You and Komo battle with throwups, whoever "wins" will be named the biggest chump from round here, who thinks there a king but in reality they are the court jester, and the other one has to move to jessup or hagerstown or whatever hillbilly jug blowing town you come from to saddle up yer mom and ride her out west. sorry but thats the only position we got open in dc right now, maybe you could get that worldwide crew of yours to kick you some fucking letters or something. SPC = sucks penis constantly p.s. Xgae is single

Stick to subjects you know, like giving butt action and std's " worldwide " Thats like the bitch on the sureal life saying "im the worlds first supermodel" over and over again, i think your worse than atb,

cause at least they post pictures from here ( most are wack and weve seen'em before ) but there still from here, fuck it i got the solution. You and Komo battle with throwups, whoever "wins" will be named the biggest chump from round here, who thinks there a king but in reality they are the court jester, and the other one has to move to jessup or hagerstown or whatever hillbilly jug blowing town you come from to saddle up yer mom and ride her out west. sorry but thats the only position we got open in dc right now, maybe you could get that worldwide crew of yours to kick you some fucking letters or something. SPC = sucks penis constantly p.s. Xgae is single

Hate on hater.

How many people rep your crew from out of a 10 mile radius?

Oh thats right,zero.

Go paint some more ping pong boards and post it on here chump.

You never even had so much as a single throw up in BAlt. but I would encourage you please do come and paint Balt. so you can get ragged and bagged along with all the other DC chumps who try to paint Balt.

EON,your a joke guy(I mean gay) cuz I know all you think about is Sucking my penis constantly.

Maybe you should look at some pieces from my crew members like SAROE and MECA and try and get some style instead of hatin on those with more fame than you will ever dream of.

made me laugh out loud at work. my coworker asked what was so funny.

everybody that keeps complaining about propertings and flixx, just report their posts and eventually theyll get banned.

im glad that the first thing that you think of when your unhappy is tell someone else about your problems... wow! true snitch at hart... i got to give it to you though, you take snitching to anoter level bringing it to 12oz. ill stop posting here, dont worry about it.

but your wrong about me getting banned. I have contributed to this site more than you have contributed to the world... your the type a cat that is just wasting oxegen... you should probably just kill your self... or else dont ever talk again and stay at home jacking off to my crews pieces.

well i hate to do this but ....i know for a fact that there are alot of heads on his crew in the 10mile radius ...alot and i dont knwo how many of your crew are down here in dc there prop...but i know his crew out numbers yours by a large factor....

No one outside DC has ever even heard of EON or 2dk or whatever your gay crew is called nowadays.

propertings, please die in your sleep. i gave you one chance to quick acting like a fuckin tool, yet you continue on. it's funny that you call others "internet bombers" when from what i've seen on 12oz and myspace, you're the worst of them all.

I REMEBER HOW IT WAS A RUNNING JOKE AMONG THE MAGS ON HOW YOU WOULD SEND ROLLS OF FLIX TO THEM OF THE SAME SHIT TRYING TO GET IT PRINTED.

:shakehead: