Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

all sinz if your friends with relm then you should not be beefing with dwel, the crews are connected.

HOODZ OF ART represented in DC since 1986, thats 20 years of consistancy. Hey all that talk about legals, and metro spots is weak. just paint thats all that matters.

2 DOPE KINGS. LEAVE ALL BURNED. EVERLASTING WRITERS. HOODS OVER ANYONE. 200SEK

Quote:

Originally Posted by da 2dk hitman

who in the fuck r you to judge anyones tat how many do you have huh ..you prob dont have any cause you cant handle the pain of getting one now the clue one is sick but the tat on the rib cage how can you say thats not even a decent tat compared to the dumb bitches getting there pelvises tatted whoohooo there chicks shown you a lil something huh dude get a fuckn grip im a tattoo aprentice now and truthfully you need to just shut the fuck up and get a fuckn clue you douche bag ass toy...

actually...i have 2 full sleeves, my entire chest, both legs are covered up to my kneecaps, my whole neck to behind my ears (my throat is still unfinished) i'd say i'm at least 60% covered. i've been tattooing for six years 4 of which has been full-time in shops where i make at least a g per week.. so you can take your tattoo apprenticeship and your biomechanical molded can of cheez-whiz and fuck off. son.

haha 2dk hitman they goin on you in the tattoo thread

all sinz if your friends with relm then you should not be beefing with dwel, the crews are connected.

HOODZ OF ART represented in DC since 1986, thats 20 years of consistancy. Hey all that talk about legals, and metro spots is weak. just paint thats all that matters.

2 DOPE KINGS. LEAVE ALL BURNED. EVERLASTING WRITERS. HOODS OVER ANYONE. 200SEK

dwel has no connection.. he crosses out everyone..and is now sayin he doesnt...i wish you knew what he has done..but thats all im gonna say..dwel your a bitch!

Quote:

Originally Posted by da 2dk hitman

who in the fuck r you to judge anyones tat how many do you have huh ..you prob dont have any cause you cant handle the pain of getting one now the clue one is sick but the tat on the rib cage how can you say thats not even a decent tat compared to the dumb bitches getting there pelvises tatted whoohooo there chicks shown you a lil something huh dude get a fuckn grip im a tattoo aprentice now and truthfully you need to just shut the fuck up and get a fuckn clue you douche bag ass toy...

actually...i have 2 full sleeves, my entire chest, both legs are covered up to my kneecaps, my whole neck to behind my ears (my throat is still unfinished) i'd say i'm at least 60% covered. i've been tattooing for six years 4 of which has been full-time in shops where i make at least a g per week.. so you can take your tattoo apprenticeship and your biomechanical molded can of cheez-whiz and fuck off. son.

haha 2dk hitman they goin on you in the tattoo thread

i aint worried by them there nobodys lol i work at one of the buisiest shops in the dc metro area so he can kiss my ass for all i car lol ...

and damn why cant we all just get along lol seriouslly whats all the beef for anyways everyone gets crossed out im ean hell did he diss ya or burn ya thats where i would go with that...

i didnt kno it was "HISTORY"....graffiti is temporary its always gonna be gone over...thats just how it is.

:shakehead: maybe if you actually paid some dues and "learned" something about your cities history you wouldnt have these problems. i went to a spot the other day and saw that a dose piece that had probably been running for over a decade was all fucked up by some toys.

both of you fucks shut up ....youve been "tattin" for how long and you still say "tat" ....if you have to get on here and tell people how many "tats" you have youre a fag .. plus if you arent matt rinks, dave waugh, chad koeplinger or someone then get over youreself ..argue about this shit on the read street forum and see what real tattooers have to say ..."i work at the busiest shop in the metro area" haha shut up ...this is a graffiti forum ..do either of you even do that??

:shakehead: maybe if you actually paid some dues and "learned" something about your cities history you wouldnt have these problems. i went to a spot the other day and saw that a dose piece that had probably been running for over a decade was all fucked up by some toys.

Kids just ain't got no respect now a days, thats why some of them bring beatens upon theirselves...