Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i was being sacrastic you faggot, that shit under that bridge was stupid next time if your going to diss something dont be gay just sign it dont make it look like someone else did that shit
It would be sarcastic if you were not wrong, but since you are then its not, and besides your the one going on car rides with xgay so whos a faggot?? dont be so silly as to think we care enouph about your weak graffiti to take the time out diss it, we were painting a spot that was ragged.

yeah ok whatever you say i know what i saw, you obviously do care enough cause i know im right but im not about to go into some arguement with you online, and no one wants to bite something thats already been bitten, just take a look theres nothing really special or original about those pieces those styles have been beaten to death so whos biting who?

yeah ok whatever you say i know what i saw, you obviously do care enough cause i know im right but im not about to go into some arguement with you online, and no one wants to bite something thats already been bitten, just take a look theres nothing really special or original about those pieces those styles have been beaten to death so whos biting who?

okay whatever bitch. someone named cob dissed your shit so you take it out on HOA? fuck outta here. you're in the wrong here and its gonna get sorted out..

ps. i know what your busted ass "straight" letters/ "pieces" look like so dont talk about style or biting, softy

okay whatever bitch. someone named cob dissed your shit so you take it out on HOA? fuck outta here. you're in the wrong here and its gonna get sorted out..

ps. i know what your busted ass "straight" letters/ "pieces" look like so dont talk about style or biting, softy

"

:lol: is that your angry internet voice,look im over it fuck it i guess it was "cob" with comas co and the "ne thugs" it just seemed a little odd to me, im not going to keep arguing about some gayass spot under a bridge, its not like some shit on the street or the redline got ragged so i could careless

ps. dont get mad cause you guys jock styles that have been done over and over again all that shit looks boring to me thats all theres nothing orginal about it but then again you could say the same about my stright letters that i never really do cause i rather do a fill in on the street different strokes i guess